WTB: 03/04 cobra, black, built, coupe, ready to buy!

SVTCobra60

Established Member

SVTCobra60

Established Member
you gotta pay to play man. you want a low mile, big power cobra in mint condition for the price of a mid mile light bolt on cobra.. come on

Totally agree. But spending 45K is simply not realistic to me right now. Spending 30K on a what I want is more than realistic. Mid mile light bolt on cobra? What are you smoking that you think a mid mile light bolt on cobra goes for high 20's? Mid mile light bolt on is MAYBE 20-22K.

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
Totally agree. But spending 45K is simply not realistic to me right now. Spending 30K on a what I want is more than realistic. Mid mile light bolt on cobra? What are you smoking that you think a mid mile light bolt on cobra goes for high 20's? Mid mile light bolt on is MAYBE 20-22K.

Buddy im prob one of the most reaslistic people on this forum. hell Im seling my 70K mile 03 for 17500.. im not asking some crazy price for mine. but it seams you want a $35K car for $25K.. you want a big power, highline wheels, very low miles, makes these things hard to find... keep in mind these are are 8-9 years old... the type of car your looking for does not come along every day and the market is not flooded with them...

SVTCobra60

Established Member
Buddy im prob one of the most reaslistic people on this forum. hell Im seling my 70K mile 03 for 17500.. im not asking some crazy price for mine. but it seams you want a $35K car for $25K.. you want a big power, highline wheels, very low miles, makes these things hard to find... keep in mind these are are 8-9 years old... the type of car your looking for does not come along every day and the market is not flooded with them...

Your car is fairly priced, but your pricing for other cars is off. High-end wheels are not needed, that bumps 2-3K off the price right there. What exactly is a 35K car? It's not a supra, it should not be demanding prices of $35+. unless of coarse it is a car that deserves it. Unfortunately there are very very few cars that should ever even come near that price. I few sold on this forum. For 25K I would expect a low-mid mileage turbo car, which non-forged wheels, engine work, full bolt-ons, and good/very good condition. This is all based on what has sold on here in the past. For 28-29K, you should be able to get a low mileage car, built, turbo, maybe high end wheels, and all bolt ons, in very good condition or better. Yes I agree, these cars don't come around often.

SVTCobra60

Established Member
What kind of power are you wanting? A built motor is really over kill unless you are just wanting some outrageous power.

I want to be able to make outrageous power down the line if I want to without worrying about the engine going.

JCH03SVT

Established Member
I gotcha. I'm sure something will show up at some point. More and more people are selling for newer cars. Might have to broaden your color choices though lol

SVTCobra60

Established Member
Bringing this to the top before I leave for vacation. PM me if you have anything or know of someone selling. I will get back to you when I'm home or if I find out I have service on my phone while I'm there. Thanks everyone.

cclark

Established Member
Still have mine!!! Still has 29 and change on it, and a built motor for crazy power down the line if you want!! 25 for it man and I am not too far from you

Chris
240-299-0946 text for more pics if contemplating and serious

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
I'd sell mine if the price was right. I have everything you could want in a black cobra...she just doesn't have back seats or cruise control .

$25k wouldn't cut it though. Good luck on search

T davis

Established Member
Look I've got a black one with 18k miles 2.3 whipple with all supporting mods upr k member coil overs front and back ajustable shocks and struts front and back built 4r75 w with a pi stall new solid rear axle with new Detroit tru trac posi new strange 31 spline axles I also have new long tubes that havent been installed yet the car has everything and hasn't been beat up and down the track 25k takes it!!

Qwk GT

Established Member

I'd agree, probably why he hasn't bought one yet. Not saying he has to spend 30 or whatever, but I'm assuming he wants someone to give away their car.

Maybe he'll find someone who is looking to unload, but most people with that kind of car won't just give it away.

Mid mile cobras for 20k? Whats your definition of mid mile?

Condition/number of owners/mods/mileage all play a role in price obviously. As these cars get older, probably harder to find a lower mileage one.

Not to mention OP you want one that basically is your build to the last letter. Who's to say someone is going to build a car exactly how you want it.

OP, you started looking when I did, and I had difficult limitations. (All stock, never demodded, under 10k, preferrably under 5k miles) and I have mine.

You're going to have to pay, or wait.

But good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread