WTB comp orange cobra.

flynlow

Established Member
Im looking for a comp orange coupe or vert stock or modded doesn't really matter to me. Also doesnt matter with location and mileage i will know the right car when I see it. Just email me with any info [email protected]. Thank you.

Racingsoul1977

Established Member
Im looking for a comp orange coupe or vert stock or modded doesn't really matter to me. Also doesnt matter with location and mileage i will know the right car when I see it. Just email me with any info [email protected]. Thank you.
Well not Comp Orange but Silver Vert you know what you are looking for. But here it is if interested.
3afe9354d0bb4509e5fbab2b9d03905c.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using the svtperformance.com mobile app

wanna_b_03

Established Member
I have called and Sent texts and emails no reply I found that one about a week ago. They did go way overboard on the chrome lol. That grille :( I wanted to save that poor car lol.

Damn i hate it when they do that. You get all excited because you found what you want but then they break your heart by not replying!

flynlow

Established Member
Damn i hate it when they do that. You get all excited because you found what you want but then they break your heart by not replying!
Exactly I was taking screen shot after screen shot called the bank to get the go ahead then I sent a text then email then a call lol. To be honest that's why I posted this thread I was torn between sonic blue or co and that car had me ready to buy i felt sorry for it :)

jobsi

Established Member
I have been looking for a cobra for awhile. That car has been on Autotrader for months . It was also on Craigslist for awhile .
I even saw those exact pics on hi-end auto for like a day .

Speaking of hi-end he does have a co coupe . If you do look at that one make sure you read the car fax
Just a friendly tip

flynlow

Established Member
I have been looking for a cobra for awhile. That car has been on Autotrader for months . It was also on Craigslist for awhile .
I even saw those exact pics on hi-end auto for like a day .

Speaking of hi-end he does have a co coupe . If you do look at that one make sure you read the car fax
Just a friendly tip
Did you ever speak with the owner? I can't get up with anyone.

flynlow

Established Member
I'd keep rattlin that guys cage. Priced well for the miles.
It wouldn't take long to remove the appearance "mods" & place them in the dumpster.
Exactly , of course I was gonna try to haggle a little but I def wanted the car. I'm thinking it might be a scam add ?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Thank you very much I appreciate that. This will be my dream car so hopefully the right one comes along.
Patience is such a key with a high demand color like CO. Patience that pains at times, for sure. Hopefully, like you said, the right one will come along (soon).

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
1ooU1s51C121F.1_10.jpg

Here's a strange one that probably has some "hidden" issue(s) not being disclosed. https://cars.trovit.com/used-cars/2004-ford-mustang-cobra
Scroll towards the bottom on page 1. You'll see a 2004 Competition Orange Cobra with only 34K miles offered at $10,100. Ad claims except for a few bumper/hood paint chips it's "perfect". o_O

Users who are viewing this thread