wtb frpp m55

cobralove90

Established Member
looking for the m55 exhaust catback for the 03 cobra i have, right now i have a magnaflow catback but want a louder exhaust system, please give me a call if u have it 908 868 6007 thanks mike

Teej281

Established Member
You gotta be kidding. lol Idk why people post ads like these anymore. Nobody is going to give up their M55's unless you offer them ridiculous money. Just buy SLP's...sound very similar. Or the new Corsa dB mufflers in the black sound level sound very similar as well.

mach1033

Established Member
If you want loud than get a 3 inch cat back. Mac, flowmaster and dynomax make them. The flows require cutting and welding. Dynomax are a true bolt on. The Mac's also require a lil massaging but not like the flow's. Or like Teej said SLP's are crazy loud my buddy has them on his 04 Saleen. The Corsa's I have not heard. The M55's are great but no one wants to sell them. I was going to get them but the person wanted 600 just for the muffler's. I have Magnapacks and they sound great.

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
You missed out. I sold a set of these back in September. They are LOUD!!!

[youtube_browser]G16RJeLHZm4[/youtube_browser]

jrgoffin

Been around...
Established Member
You missed out. I sold a set of these back in September. They are LOUD!!!

The videos just never capture all the loudness!! Best I can equate it to is a couple Harleys driving by.

Really looking forward to putting my M-55's in to storage (will take pics to torture everyone that wants them!!!!) and having the Thorley kit on. Nothing beats that mellow muscle-car rumble...

cobralove90

Established Member
natesvt got me hooked on them and slp are to raspy for me and im staying catted for emission becuase nj sucks, but i want almost if not close to the m55 bout to call ford and ask if they are going to bring them back and also jrgoffin if u care to torture people because then u might want to not tell people where u live because its only 4 bolts to get them off lol and a jack lol :rockon:

Teej281

Established Member
If ford remakes the M55's, sign me up! Good luck though. And also, you don't consider M55's raspy?! Are you kidding?! They are pretty much straight pipes inside a muffler!!! Corsa dB black mufflers will get you a very similar sound I'd say.

jrgoffin

Been around...
Established Member
natesvt got me hooked on them and slp are to raspy for me and im staying catted for emission becuase nj sucks, but i want almost if not close to the m55 bout to call ford and ask if they are going to bring them back and also jrgoffin if u care to torture people because then u might want to not tell people where u live because its only 4 bolts to get them off lol and a jack lol :rockon:

Not to worry, the box will be stashed in the attic:nono:

Good luck in the police state of NJ - I gurantee extra loudness will attract attention (I lived out there for a few years, but luckily didn't have my Cobra then). And yes, if you think the SLP's are too raspy, then you will find the M-55's (or a straight pipe), just as raspy - if not more raspy!

Who knows, if I get hooked on the "Magnaflow-like" rumble, I may just have to sell the M-55's if I get too tired of swapping them out for the car shows!

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member

M55's are THE raspiest catback I have ever heard. And I've SLP LM1's.

cobralove90

Established Member
i got magnaflow on there right now and i feel like the quietest cobra ever, but idk if that a good thing, i got mac longtubes and x catted mid pipe so idk if that will help at all

Users who are viewing this thread