WTB: Stock 03/04 wheels, tires and lugs

glencarbonbolt

Cubs SUCK
Established Member
Larry - here are some pics of my stock 03 wheels. Tires and wheels all have less than 20k on them (I want to say they have about 15k on them, but I haven't gone back to find the exact mileage). They are in really good shape. One wheel has minor rash, so I've included a close up of it. Original F1s are mounted and probably have at least half tread remaining. Never did a single burnout with them (I baby my truck too much). The only issues with tires are (1) I ran over a freaking nail right before I took them off, so one tire needs a patch...you can see nail hole in the top of the tread in the last pic, and (2) a couple of the tires started to cup on me a bit despite keeping it aligned...but it's not too bad. I have an "extra" 03 wheel as a spare...bought it a few years ago and threw it under the truck in place of the crappy Ford spare. I didn't pull it off to take a pic. If memory serves me correct, it had no rash but might have had a tiny fleck on one of the spokes. I'll pull it down and take a pic if you're interested. On with the pics...

LF
lfif7.jpg

LR
lrln7.jpg

RF
rfiy1.jpg

RR
rrnu5.jpg

RR Rash Close Up
rr2tl2.jpg

Drivers Side Wheels
driverjn5.jpg