WTB: Stock 03/04 wheels, tires and lugs

glencarbonbolt

Cubs SUCK
Established Member
I think there going for $1000 like you asked for I've been looking I haven't seen anything good for 500-600.

Not trying to gouge anyone on the price....just basing it on what I've seen on ebay this week. There are two sets of 03/04 wheels on ebay now...one set is $1050 shipped and the other is $1400 shipped. They may get that kind of money...they may not. The spokes on the $1400 set have even been painted (not something I would do buy that's just my 2 cents). The only other difference I see from my wheels are their tires appear to be newer. I'll swap out the spare 03 wheel currently under my truck for the one that has a little bit of rash. Best guess on shipping would probably run around $150 (give or take). $900 shipped? I think it's a pretty good price based on limited availability, but if you think it's still too high I'll move on. :beer:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Not trying to gouge anyone on the price....just basing it on what I've seen on ebay this week. There are two sets of 03/04 wheels on ebay now...one set is $1050 shipped and the other is $1400 shipped. They may get that kind of money...they may not. The spokes on the $1400 set have even been painted (not something I would do buy that's just my 2 cents). The only other difference I see from my wheels are their tires appear to be newer. I'll swap out the spare 03 wheel currently under my truck for the one that has a little bit of rash. Best guess on shipping would probably run around $150 (give or take). $900 shipped? I think it's a pretty good price based on limited availability, but if you think it's still too high I'll move on. :beer:

I don't see it as gouging in any way.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread