WTB: Stock H-Pipe/Cats Cobra $$$

MattBrown0761

Established Member
WTB: Stock H-Pipe/Cats Cobra $$ ANY MUSTANG, ANY OEM CATS

Please pm me if you have ANY stock oem cats from any model mustang, and any other car too. Thanks,

Last edited:

Rudy

Twin screwed
Established Member
I have one and I took it off the same day I drove my car from the dealership. I am in NJ, give me an offer.

mrpork

Established Member
i have a whole set up (stock) from my 04 vert im in warwick ri ill give it to you cheap. i just want to get it out of my shed!!!!!!!!!

MattBrown0761

Established Member
bump...how come i can't pm anyone? can you guys let me know why? also please email me with pics of the h-pipes...right now it's $150 shipped for the 4 cats cut out of the pipes...i don't need the whole pipes. that makes shipping usually about $25 once they are all cut out.

[email protected]

NeoTokyo

Established Member
Hey guys, check your local recycle rates before sending off to this guy.

$150 shipped is well below what they recycle for and from the PM he sent me it really sounds like thats what he is going to do.

Our local recycler does $80 each on the rears and $60 each on the fronts. I scrapped a mangled one last week and got $280 for the thing.

I told the guy "no" because I want it to be used, not scrapped.
Not to mention that after shipping each one in a flat rate large box ($15 a pop) that your out $60 for shipping and really are only getting $90 for everything.

So whats better guys, $280 in your pocket or $90?
Depending on what your local rates are.

And to the OP, please dont use us to try to make money.
If thats not your intentions then please post a better offer to prove that.

-Eric-

Last edited:

NeoTokyo

Established Member
Alright its done! I just searched your e-mail and found your other threads.

DO NOT USE US TO MAKE MONEY!

Here is another thread he started looking for Subie cats.

[ame=http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1911957]WTB: Any stock/oem catalytic converters (offering $77 shipped for WRX converters) - NASIOC[/ame]

Another WTB Cats on a VW Forum.

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthre...atalytic-converters-other-oem-cats&p=70425382

Another one on a Mercedes Forum.

http://www.benzworld.org/forums/w12...97-buying-stock-oem-catalytic-converters.html

Another one on a BMW Forum.

http://www.mye28.com/viewtopic.php?t=70543

People do your own search of his e-mail. His e-mail is [email protected] (Seeing how he will probably remove it.)

Last edited:

NeoTokyo

Established Member
So you wouldnt feel screwed at all if you sold something for $150 and have to go out of your way to box it and ship it ($60 to ship in four flat rate boxes) only to find out you could have gone down to your local recycler and got $280 for it? Which would you rather put in your pocket, $90 or $280?

This guy isnt here because he is a Mustang guy, he is here for money just like on all of those other forums where he only has a hand full of posts.

If you like getting screwed over then by all means, have fun.

Last edited:

SVT03DAL

Established Member
Yea, I figured this was BS when the guy asked me to cut the cats out before sending him the piece for like $140. GTFO!!!! Always gotta be leary of members with low post counts asking for stuff like this.

If I'm going to sell my mid, I sure as hell want it going on a car, not the recycler.

The slickbeamer email should have tipped me off that this guy was a DB. BAN Requested!

Last edited:

MattBrown0761

Established Member
If i'm doing anything wrong, by all means remove my post. First of all, we don't have these so called "recycling centers" here in the northeast. Even if we did I'm sure they would not be paying $280 for a stock H-pipe. I DARE any memeber to take there h-pipe to a scrapyard and see what they will pay you for it. I'm not on here trying to rip people off, if I was getting $280 for an H-pipe I would obviously offer more for it. Maybe i'm dealing with the wrong people, but last time I checked there is no place in the world paying $280 on these and if so i'd like the website or adress.

SVT03DAL

Established Member
Bottom line here Matt is this is a forum for Mustang and other Ford owners/enthusiasts to help eachother out by offering a marketplace to sell/buy used and sometimes new parts for their/our cars. We don't take kindly to some one walking in offering to buy our parts and turn around and sell them for scrap for profit.

Users who are viewing this thread