WTB: Stock H-Pipe/Cats Cobra $$$

NeoTokyo

Established Member
To the OP.
You should have made your intentions clear the moment you posted.

"Hey I am not a Mustang guy and have no intentions of talking about them but I am however buying your valuable scrap, please though don't look into how much you can get so I can still make a profit after you run around to send me said scrap."

WTF is this crap about me being a n00b and making multiple accounts?
Don't PM me with your off the wall claims because your mad that I am letting people know what they can really get for their cats.

As for phone numbers, anyone can google search "B&N Recycling, Springfield Mo." and get the number, so give them a call.

I spend my time writing because unlike you I am here for my community.
All you are defending is how much money you make.

Here is a psycho PM me sent me.

MattBrown0761 said:
you have got to be the biggest douchebag that has ever walked the face of this earth. i cannot believe you have this much free time to make new accounts on forums just to private message me. you are such a f/ucking douchebag loser it's not even funny. you think i'm making millions of dollars off of scrap cats or something? are you that jealous of the couple hundred dollars a month extra in income i make? well good for you. here is your fuc/king bozo badge you coc/ksuc/king prick

NeoTokyo

Established Member
btw, the ONLY private message I sent this guy was AFTER he PM'ed me when I first posted in this thread thinking that he was just another one of us that needed a midpipe to pass smog or inspection.

NeoTokyo said:
MattBrown0761 said:
hi, i pay $150 shipped for the 4 cats located in the stock h-pipe. usually shipping the whole pipe is expensive, so the 4 cats can be cut out...that way shipping is a lot cheaper. you could even fit them in the flate rate priority boxes I think. lemme know if intersted, i'd just need pictures to [email protected]

Just like what your trying to do, I can go down and recycle them for $80 each for the rears and $60 each for the fronts.

Sorry but I want this to be used, not scrapped.
Also, your offer is way below the scrap value that our local yard gives us which is $280 total.

Most of us keep up on what stuff recylces for.

-Eric-

MattBrown0761

Established Member
I have made my final post, I think the info given is more than enough to give our members an idea of where you stand in our community.

-Eric-

thanks for the input once again......please keep bumping my post up for me thanks

Users who are viewing this thread