WTB: Terminator(In 3 weeks)

Obliteration

Still want a terminator.
Established Member
Delete this.

First of all, nothing will happen for 2 weeks. Just looking to see what's for sale, and meets my requirements. So, if you're in a hurry to sell now, don't bother. Secondly, I'm very picky about what I want. If you can't meet these criteria, please, don't bother posting.

These are the colors I'm looking for. Mystichrome, Sonic Blue, Competition Orange, in that order. That's it. Nothing else. Great shape, no accidents, no vibe, tick, stall, COUPES ONLY, 25k miles or less. Must be in flawless condition. Mods are a big plus(I would love a KB, sorry no Whipples allowed. :( )

Now, for the price. No more than $30,000. If what you're asking exceeds $30,000 by a dollar, don't take the time to post it. Will pay for shipping of the car, or if you're near Arizona, I'll fly down and drive it back.

If you're remotely interested in 2 weeks to have a probable buyer(99%, have to have a 1% error margin.) post what you have. I want to see pictures, a VIN, mod list, dyno sheets if you have them.

To reiterate I'm looking for the following: Mystichrome, Sonic Blue, Competition Orange, 25k or less miles, modded, COUPE ONLY, flawless mechanical and physical condition(minus rock chips which can't be avoided.) No other colors will be accepted. The only one that make bore a way into my heart is Dark Shadow Grey, and that's only after sufficient time without seeing a car that intregues me.

Again. if you don't meet the criteria I set, don't post. I really don't see how it's that difficult to understand that.

Last edited:

D'ZR1 Messiah

Established Member
Good luck, I'm trying to close the deal on mine. Know what you want and don't except anything less. Good on ya :thumbsup:

Obliteration

Still want a terminator.
Established Member
Cmon.. It's getting close to two weeks. Also forgot to mention I'd really prefer 03 Chromes, or Chrome Saleens. Not a big fan of any other rim on these cars.

Obliteration

Still want a terminator.
Established Member
Fine, then I'll further it.

Secondly, I'm very picky about what I want. If you can't meet these criteria, please, don't bother posting.

Now, what part of this being in the Terminator section, Terminator being in the title, did not make sense to you? Last time I checked, a Mach 1 wasn't a Terminator, and I'm pretty sure I said don't post unless you meet the criteria. Oh, wait, I did say that! Silly me! Piss off.

Obliteration

Still want a terminator.
Established Member
Everything's looking good except for the lack of cars being offered. I know I'm being picky, but what can I say? Kinda leaning towards cars that are in the $28,000 range. If I see the right one for $30,000, I'll jump on it.

Obliteration

Still want a terminator.
Established Member
Got a nice offer via pm, waiting on the seller to give me an answer. Decided to change a few of the restrictions. I've edited the original post with the changes in bold.

Users who are viewing this thread