WTB: Terminator(In 3 weeks)

Deanpug

Established Member
I, as I know many others, like buying low mileage, already modded Cobra's. It cost soooo much to do it yourself. Better deals when someone else hangs all the parts and so on.

Obliteration

Still want a terminator.
Established Member
Well, the guy with the Sonic Blue still hasn't bothered responding. Still looking for the right car.

Satyr

Established Member
I can't really help you out, as I am also looking for a Cobra. However, I have noticed that there are a lot of DSG's for sale on the board, usually under 28k. So, if you open up your restrictions a little, you may get a few more prospective sellers.

Best of luck to you!

Wickd03

Banned
u said not to post but if u want to go up on price.. let me know i have a 03 DSG and im in arizona u can see the car in person

cmb570

Established Member
Obliteration said:
Fine, then I'll further it.

Now, what part of this being in the Terminator section, Terminator being in the title, did not make sense to you? Last time I checked, a Mach 1 wasn't a Terminator, and I'm pretty sure I said don't post unless you meet the criteria. Oh, wait, I did say that! Silly me! Piss off.

Your not only being picky your being a D$*K. But I understand lots of people grow big balls on the net.....A simple no thanks would have been fine

@$$hole

Obliteration

Still want a terminator.
Established Member
So.. Where did the word "picky" fit into that quote? Nowhere? I thought so. It's not my fault you didn't bother to read, or assumed everyone is flexible. Now, for the second time, piss off, you douche bag.

cmb570

Established Member
well good luck with your search and hopefully you wont act like a punk kid forever. Theres alot of great and helpful people out here...

Obliteration

Still want a terminator.
Established Member
Not counting you I presume? Sorry if you think everyone sees rainbows and fluffy pink bunnies, this may come as a shock to you, but they don't.

cmb570

Established Member
Obliteration said:
Not counting you I presume? Sorry if you think everyone sees rainbows and fluffy pink bunnies, this may come as a shock to you, but they don't.

easy there internet tough guy,
Nope not all rainbows and pink bunnies. I realize theres @$$holes like you that get big balls on the internet and forget how to treat people because you can get away with it here. I cant believe what a prick you are :kaboom:

bump for biggest prick on this forum

Users who are viewing this thread