WTB: Terminator(In 3 weeks)

Obliteration

Still want a terminator.
Established Member
Internet tough guy? Oh man.. You have got to be, one of, if not, the dumbest person I have ever had the displeasure of encountering on the internet. PLEASE, show me one reference to me claiming I'm an "internet tough guy." Oh, you can't? Why is that? Because I never claimed to be an "internet tough guy!"

I bet you do the same thing in real life. If someone doesn't give you a desirable answer, you whine and cry and try to put words in their mouth, am I right?

Another bump thanks to one of the biggest douche bags that was granted access to the internet.

Oh, Bob's House of Big Internet Balls has a special going on. If you buy the qualities of a decent human being, you get accepted into humanity!*

* Offer excludes people who can't form a sound insult or retort. And if you're too dense to realize this, THAT MEANS YOU Cmb570. Now go troll somewhere else.

Mods, lock this or delete it, I don't care. Cmd570 ruined this thread. It's no longer salvagable.

Last edited:

dawgcobra

Established Member
cmb570, he is the biggest prick on this forum because he has no terminator to play with and he can't afford a nice one so he's upset when one is offered to him.

venom one

Schoolin' your kids
Established Member
dawgcobra said:
cmb570, he is the biggest prick on this forum because he has no terminator to play with and he can't afford a nice one so he's upset when one is offered to him.

I think that obliteration is just a prick, period.

Obliteration

Still want a terminator.
Established Member
And I think you're both douche bags. So, again I say, delete this thread.

Oh, I could afford it, I just don't want it, and to be honest, it really isn't that nice.

venom one

Schoolin' your kids
Established Member
Obliteration said:
And I think you're both douche bags. So, again I say, delete this thread.

Oh, I could afford it, I just don't want it, and to be honest, it really isn't that nice.

People on this board reacted to you the way they did because you came across as rude...they were just trying to be helpful and you were plainly rude. Good luck with your search of a vehicle, whatever it may be..... :beer:

Obliteration

Still want a terminator.
Established Member
Sorry if I don't like people that can't follow the simpliest of instructions. It clearly said exactly what I was looking for, and not to bother posting if you couldn't meet the criteria. I mean, what was so hard about that? This is in the terminator section, it has terminator in the title, I mean, was there even any point? If I was looking for anything other than a terminator, don't you think I would of said that in my thorough post describing exactly what I wanted? And if I came across as a dick, I am. So what? I could careless what people I've never even met think about me.

Now, for the upteenth time, delete or lock this. I'll make a new thread next week and hopefully people that can actually contribute to it will post.

venom one

Schoolin' your kids
Established Member
Obliteration said:
Sorry if I don't like people that can't follow the simpliest of instructions. It clearly said exactly what I was looking for, and not to bother posting if you couldn't meet the criteria. I mean, what was so hard about that? This is in the terminator section, it has terminator in the title, I mean, was there even any point? If I was looking for anything other than a terminator, don't you think I would of said that in my thorough post describing exactly what I wanted? And if I came across as a dick, I am. So what? I could careless what people I've never even met think about me.

Now, for the upteenth time, delete or lock this. I'll make a new thread next week and hopefully people that can actually contribute to it will post.

You'll get real far in life with that attitude..... :rollseyes

Perhaps when you grow up, you'll....

A) Learn how to spell
B) Learn to appreciate people who are just trying to help
C) Realize that people don't want to help you when you are a dick with them

Then again, maybe not....

cmb570

Established Member
This guy just dont stop.... I guess its not just me that thinks you might be alittle rude. Again a simple no thanks is all that was needed. No need for all this mess.

redfiredroptop

Now with more GT500!
Established Member
He is being completely rude and demanding, and for some reason doesn't get it. That is the type of behavior I would expect from a two year old, not someone looking for help.

Obliteration

Still want a terminator.
Established Member
venom one said:
You'll get real far in life with that attitude..... :rollseyes

Perhaps when you grow up, you'll....

A) Learn how to spell
B) Learn to appreciate people who are just trying to help
C) Realize that people don't want to help you when you are a dick with them

Then again, maybe not....

A) Two words. Sorry if I just got off work and am tired and my spelling isn't perfect.
B) He wasn't trying to help. He was just trying to push his car. He did the same thing in a couple of other threads.
C) I'm not looking for help. I'm looking for someone that is selling a car that matches the criteria I posted.

Perhaps when you grow up, you'll...

This post most make you the poster child of maturity then.

And that is that. I won't even look at this thread anymore.

venom one

Schoolin' your kids
Established Member
Obliteration said:
A) Two words. Sorry if I just got off work and am tired and my spelling isn't perfect.
B) He wasn't trying to help. He was just trying to push his car. He did the same thing in a couple of other threads.
C) I'm not looking for help. I'm looking for someone that is selling a car that matches the criteria I posted.

This post most make you the poster child of maturity then.

And that is that. I won't even look at this thread anymore.

ok

Users who are viewing this thread