WTB "TERMINATOR" trunk lid mat

FiveOhJoe

Established Member
I am in too. I emailed him a month or so ago about a Terminator one and he sent some pics so I too can confirm that he can still make the termi ones. Money got tied up at the time so I never ordered one but I am down for a group buy as well

westray

0563 SVT
Established Member
I have the trunk lid mat that has "SVT" on it but he cant make those anymore because of ford. I have it for sale now. New it was $220 + shipping

2013-01-19150055.gif

BLU3VN0M

SVT Addict
Established Member
Alright guys, we're a no-go for the group buy. GDM does not do group buy's as their pricing is as low as they can go already. "The price of the mat TERMINATOR with snake , black on mirror is $155.00 plus the shipping of $17.00" "Most of our custom mats sell from $165.00 to $210.00". If you are interested in ordering one you can email GDM at [email protected] or visit their website granddesignmat.com. Sorry guys, thats all I could do!

03cobraracer

Established Member
Ok sounds good that's not a bad price at all. I'm def down for that. Does a snake have to be on there or is it optional? I just want terminator on there and that's it like the pic I posted. Thanks for finding all of this out BLU3VNMN I just haven't had the time at all with work stupid army lol

BLU3VN0M

SVT Addict
Established Member
Ok sounds good that's not a bad price at all. I'm def down for that. Does a snake have to be on there or is it optional? I just want terminator on there and that's it like the pic I posted. Thanks for finding all of this out BLU3VNMN I just haven't had the time at all with work stupid army lol

Not a problem guys, glad to help out. I believe you can do pretty much whatever you want design wise, just contact him and let him know what you want.
Personally, im doing just a plain TERMINATOR one.

Users who are viewing this thread