WTB/WTT 03-04 Cobra Cowl Hood Black

Blowwn04

Established Member
Hello, to the mods not sure if this is in the right section as I'm sure some hoods will work with all model 99-04 mustangs so if it is i apologize in advance and request it be moved to the proper section.

Anyway, just looking to see if anyone has a cowl hood they'd like to sell, trade+cash (either end)
for a good/fair price. Preferably good condition, I don't want to have to send it to my paint guy unless i decide to get the
front of the car resprayed later down the road. Not 100% on the carbon fiber look if that's what you have but go ahead
and send some pics my way. If its already black and in good condition that'd be optimal. I don't want a barely noticeable
cowl but would also like to be able to see were I'm driving lol, maybe some members can chime in on what size they preferred
for their Terminator.

BTW car is DD when weather permits but I'm 5'9 so that'll most likely be a determining factor.

Not sure what shipping would entail i'd have to get some quotes. Worked for UPS several years
and have been embarrassed at how much they charge for some things that don't take up that much space in a trailer,
But will have to cross that bridge if/when I come to it.
I'm also located in SW VA, around Roanoke/Salem/Rocky Mount around 1-1.5 hrs from NC border.
Text/Email is the best way to reach me as I try to check SVTP regularly but sometimes forget.

Email: [email protected]
Text:540-589-0774

Thanks for viewing,
-Shane G.

Users who are viewing this thread