WTF is wrong with this country?

vertcobra99

dacube
Established Member
I know these stories come up all the time now. This one happened in my neck of the woods. Why do we punish all the good people in the world while coddling all of the pieces of trash? I am getting pretty sick and tired of this shit.

New Hampshire Man Arrested For Firing Gun Into Ground While Catching Suspected Burglar | Fox News

*UPDATE* all chargers were just dropped against this guy... the governement finally got something right for once. However this guy should have never been arrested in the first place

Last edited:

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
so much bull shit. A guy does a good deed, helps the police, and catches a drug carying, house robbing POS and he goes to jail. He is 61, the robber was 27, had he not fired into the ground the burgler would have called him on his ability to protect himself and probably killed him with his own gun, or atleast put him in the hospital. I think he did great in the situation, hell most people would have shot the guy not shot into the ground. God knows I would have killed the bastard, not just scared him.

vertcobra99

dacube
Established Member
Although he was charged with a crime... I don't think that there is a jury in the world that would convict him.

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Ridiculous. I don't understand why he had to be arrested and brought in right then. Can't the district attorney review the case and recommend whether charges should be brought forth? And to confiscate his gun collection? Getting too close to a police state for my comfort...

With any luck at all, charges will be dismissed

LUBaseball2

Established Member
I mean this just tells me if I ever see someone getting robbed to mind my own busines... I guess if I was to knock him out I would have to pay for his medical bills? How can you not harm anyone and stop a crime and even be charged.. that is just crazy

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
Ridiculous. I don't understand why he had to be arrested and brought in right then. Can't the district attorney review the case and recommend whether charges should be brought forth? And to confiscate his gun collection? Getting too close to a police state for my comfort...

With any luck at all, charges will be dismissed

You would think so but what if(making assumptions here, we know how this goes) this particular attorney has a very strong personal stance for serious gun control. Wouldn't be the first time shit like this has happened.

oldmodman

Established Member
It's misapplications of the law, like this, that make me want to move to Texas.

And seizing all his other guns. That just shows what the law in that state really wants. An unarmed citizenry.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
This teaches us to look the other way, don't get involved, and don't trust the police. I hope the public out cry is insane, as far as the police are concerned...:bash:

dooberGN

Established Member
It's misapplications of the law, like this, that make me want to move to Texas.

And seizing all his other guns. That just shows what the law in that state really wants. An unarmed citizenry.

I could be wrong but him being charged with a felony I think they have to confiscate the guns.

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
The risk of injury from a ricochet due to shooting into the ground is not worth however much that guy stole.

The guy should be charged with something, but not a felony.

NyteByte

Pro-Freedom
Established Member
It seems that all cops care about these days is how many people they can arrest and "charge" with something.

I also like this part "Fleming's collection of seven rifles and a .38-caliber handgun were seized by police." Nice violation of his right to due process. The police themselves should be charged with burglary.

We ARE living in a police state RIGHT NOW.

Jibber

Kevin
Established Member
This guy will be fine. NH loves their guns and freedoms. No issues.

He should have just taken a baseball bat to the guys knee. Then talk.

Teethy

0S0SL0
Established Member
The risk of injury from a ricochet due to shooting into the ground is not worth however much that guy stole.

The guy should be charged with something, but not a felony.

So many emoticons for this but I'll stick with just three.

:lol1: :nonono: :rollseyes

Users who are viewing this thread