wtt- 04 IRS for SRA

1QUICK10TH

Just A GT
Established Member
I'm contemplating going back to a solid axle because I'm going to swap to a th400 and spend a little more time at the track. My irs is out of a 40k mile cobra, I've put less than 3k miles on it since I traded my SRA for it to a member here. Upgrades include billetflow brace, maximum diff bushings, maximum sub frame bushings, moroso extended studs, wheel spacers, and resealed cover when I get it. I'm looking to trade for an SRA with basic mods (axles, cover, control arms) and no more gear than 3.73. I'll include everything you need except for exhaust unless you have slp cat back. Shoot me a text 609-709-7656

Huff035

Established Member
Bump for a good guy to deal with and my old IRS.

Idk why we traded man... I'm already back to IRS and you're going back to solid lol.

lafeva

Established Member
ive got a stock 8.8 out of an 03 gt (3.27 gear) if its any help to you. i dont need your irs, just figured id ask.

deremer71

Established Member
Trade for Sra out of my 01 Bullitt with aftermarket upper and lower control arms?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

mj42

UNDERDOG
Established Member
i would love to trade you i have a 8.8 with 4:56 but i can also throw in 3:55's the only thing that would really suck is that im kind of far from you

deremer71

Established Member
Trade for Sra out of my 01 Bullitt with aftermarket upper and lower control arms?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

tcstang17

Established Member
Why do you have to be so far away. I've got a sn95 length with ford racing trac lok, moser 31 spline axles, and ford racing 3.73 gears.

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
I've got a stock rear end with Tokico blues and H&R SS springs. I can also get my hands on Granatelli lowers too. PM me what you would be looking for cash wise.

slowassgt

Established Member
I was thinking about tradinng I have a built solid with with a Detroit tru trac 31 spline alloy axles 3.73 upper and lower spherical bushing control arms with studs. Suck you don't have an exhaust to trade

Users who are viewing this thread