WTT: BBS RKs for '94-'98 Saleen Speedlines

amorrow

Established Member
Hi, to anyone interested...

I have a silver set and a black set of BBS RKs, both having the staggered deep-dish 10" rears that I'd be willing to trade for '94-'98 Saleen Speedlines with 10" rears. Both sets are in excellent condition. The silver set has the original finish, and I had my other set stripped and painted black. Would consider trading either set for the Saleens.

Also interested in original Saleen/Borla '94-98 black-mesh tailpipes as well.

Best,
Adam

Last edited:

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
pics of the BBS wheels? I have white magnesium speedlines in mint condition off a 1997 Saleen.

amorrow

Established Member
Thanks for the replies. Below are pics of both sets...

P1030010_zps37fea156.jpg

98OrlGaragecropped_zpsb8c14fc4.jpg

98Cropped_zps9a0c912c.jpg

Last edited:

amorrow

Established Member
Thanks, Silverstone...yea have kept this one in great shape, but still has under 14k miles so it's not much of an accomplishment, lol.

Sorry don't have any y2k Rs.

so_r_crazy

Established Member
Hi, to anyone interested...

I have a silver set and a black set of BBS RKs, both having the staggered deep-dish 10" rears that I'd be willing to trade for '94-'98 Saleen Speedlines with 10" rears. Both sets are in excellent condition. The silver set has the original finish, and I had my other set stripped and painted black. Would consider trading either set for the Saleens.

Also interested in original Saleen/Borla '94-98 black-mesh tailpipes as well.

Best,
Adam

What are you looking for the black set and what all is included?

Thanks
Lee

amorrow

Established Member
Hi, I'm asking $2200 for the black set with tires. The pictured center caps are also included. Kumho V710s mounted on them now, and I also have a set of Michelins I removed from the wheels when I installed the Kumhos. Please PM for more questions or additional details.

amorrow

Established Member
Black wheels are sold and silver set not for sale, thanks to all for the interest.

FYI, still looking for Saleen Speedlines to purchase outright. Please PM with details.

Users who are viewing this thread