XBL! COD: Modern Warfare 2

Red94SVT

Established Member
so new COD out in November COD:Black Ops... already???

[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0n0QKGKQCc]YouTube - Call of Duty Black Ops Teaser Trailer [HD[/nomedia]

CaMera_On

TingTangDingDang
Established Member

.n0b.

moar powa
Established Member
Yea the new MOH should be really good, I'm hoping lol. I'll give Black Ops a try but as Camera_On said, Treyarch FTL!!!

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
i dont know man i had to kill some treyarch zombies last night it was fun. i had forgot how fun that part of WAW was

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
Where you been? I haven't seen you on in a few days. I might have to pop in BC2 and snipe some guys out of helicopters like old times lol.

lol hell yes we need to. When i have played i have been working on my engineer class, but that sniping was good times.

you been playing mw2?

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
If anyone wants to play, I will be on here in about 10 minutes (GT=Chewkodiak) and then Cam will be on in about half an hour.

JJs89lx

In the making.....
Established Member
I'm downloading the halo:reach beta and I started it at 4:45. Its still downloading.....

Ouch... took me 15 - 20 minutes at 1:45 pm The damn servers kept going down though. Thats all fixed and playing now. Pretty good game. Will keep me off COD for a while.

.n0b.

moar powa
Established Member
I think its alright. Its a little different but its still Halo. I'll get it to play the campaign and the online here or there.

But I'd rather play MW2

Users who are viewing this thread