XBL! COD: Modern Warfare 2

forcefedcobra

Established Member
uh, hi guys, it's been a minute since i lost posted here. and since i played mw2.

so um, who still plays this shit?

Where the hell has everyone been?

I'm still playing but work has been getting in the way. I've been playing some with Jared and Matt but everyone else has been taking a break I guess.

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
I have no way of connecting to live from my house. The parent's computer/modem is old as hell and I don't feel like paying $40 a month to add a second modem to our plan so I can hook up my computer and therefore my xbox.

I just can't figure out how to get my xbox connected to the internet. Tried going straight into the modem and having the box scan for the information and that didn't work. Also tried typing in the info and that didn't work either. So....yea....

Red94SVT

Established Member
i'm getting back on sometimes now, had to beat Red Dead and Borderlands, it was nice to have a break for a while, it was starting to get really repetitive, and the rock glitch on Fuel is annoying as hell

SVT10TH#1721

Established Member
I'm on just about every day hit me up SVT10TH is my gamer tag I wouldn't mind playing with some svtp peep's just let me know your from here.

SVT10TH#1721

Established Member
I have no way of connecting to live from my house. The parent's computer/modem is old as hell and I don't feel like paying $40 a month to add a second modem to our plan so I can hook up my computer and therefore my xbox.

I just can't figure out how to get my xbox connected to the internet. Tried going straight into the modem and having the box scan for the information and that didn't work. Also tried typing in the info and that didn't work either. So....yea....

Maybe if you get a rally cheap router on ebay you can get it connected with the modem/computer/xbox

DSG04Lightning

U.S. PARATROOPER
Established Member

why dont you just go out and buy a wireless modem and connect that way. there is no point in using providers wireless modems that they charge you an arm and leg for. The only good thing would be support. and since everyone seems to outsource to india thats almost useless

anyone feel free to add me im on every now and then but mostly playing hardcore!

SVTLight04

Last edited:

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
Hey guys...I've been thinking about seriously working on getting my xbox live started back up. There is only so much time you can spend playing Fallout 3 or NCAA Football LMAO. Thanks for the info DSG04 I believe I've played with you before (long time ago I know haha) this is CHEWKODIAK.

I'll let you guys know what shakes out.

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
Super best friends unite!

sbf hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Users who are viewing this thread