XBL! COD: Modern Warfare 2

.n0b.

moar powa
Established Member
Anyone make the move to Reach here? I borrowed it from a friend to just do the campaign... online is nothing special IMO.

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
I bought Reach and really wish i didnt. I cannot even see how i ever played any Halo at all. I played for about two weeks and now im back to COD.

forcefedcobra

Established Member
has everyone been keeping up with the updates on black ops? The latest vid showing the customization options is pretty BA!

dannydarko11

Yeah...no, I know
Established Member
is it me or is mw2 getting flooded with a bunch of bs players (campers and noobs) :dw:it seems like everytime i play now its getting worse and worse. idk but its getting really annoying..

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
is it me or is mw2 getting flooded with a bunch of bs players (campers and noobs) :dw:it seems like everytime i play now its getting worse and worse. idk but its getting really annoying..

I totally agree with you on that one. I find my self doing it too now just so I can get some damn kills. Everyone is noobtubing.

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
I had a class specifically for campers and noob-tubers. It consisted of an assault rifle, mainly the Scar or M4A1, with a noob tube, either an AT4 or Thumper (depending on map), Scavenger pro, Cold Blooded Pro, and Ninja Pro. It worked wonders.

dannydarko11

Yeah...no, I know
Established Member
I totally agree with you on that one. I find my self doing it too now just so I can get some damn kills. Everyone is noobtubing.

yeah i know right. i mean thats how some people prefer to play, but to me thats not playing at all. its like a game of "hide and seek" and "catch me if you can" :??: . its stupid. and another thing, if they're going to camp or noobtube atleast keep your mouth shut and stop raving how GOOD you are. there is no skill in hiding in a corner like a weird emo kid. if thats the only strategy you know.. think outside the box and get in the game. :rockon:

I had a class specifically for campers and noob-tubers. It consisted of an assault rifle, mainly the Scar or M4A1, with a noob tube, either an AT4 or Thumper (depending on map), Scavenger pro, Cold Blooded Pro, and Ninja Pro. It worked wonders.

i might have to try that. i hate to say it but sometimes..if you cant beat them join them and then beat them at there own game lol :beer:

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
The funnest class i have:

Tar w/ Noob tube
AT4

Scavenger
danger close
commando

i got 45K XP last night on one match for finishing these challenges.

RCRAMIE

Established Member
Camper killer
TAR21/ACR/AK with tubes
RPG

Slight of hand Pro (really good to get that second tube off fast}
danger close on normal Hardline on hardcore
Sitrep (almost a must you get to see claymores and tact insertion]

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
Kneel suckers!

COD.gif

Regular TDM =)

lloyyd

Cobra-less again
Established Member
That's almost the exact class I use, except I use SoH as the 1st perk. I love the AT4, got my 500 kill achievement a couple weeks ago.

Users who are viewing this thread