xmas time!

DaFreak

Established Member
Hey All,

In the spirit of xmas I want to provide some nice shit for someone else to enjoy (i.e, it's free pre-s/h). If you're willing to pay for shipping (from 97404) I have 3 items to put under your tree, a Shelby branded panhard rod, a set (2) of dba 4000 slotted rear rotors and a mgw gen 1 shifter. I'm tired of looking at this stuff and want to get it out of here. I would like to see it go to a useful and long lived cause :) so reply if interested. FYI - This is low support and best effort from me so be patient with my responses. I can supply pics as needed but not gonna go overboard.

Cheers and merry xmas,
Jeff

DaFreak

Established Member
I'll take them. shipping to 21158. just let me know how much to gift you.

Ok, I got everything boxed up, weighed and measured.

MGW gen1 - 8.0 lbs, 12 in x 10 in x 6 in

Shelby panhard bar - 9.0 lbs, 5 in x 5 in x 48 in
DBA rotors: 1 package - 30.0 lbs, 16 in x 16 in x 9 in

My fedex account tallies a shipping fee of $70.66 for home delivery. Let me know if you want to proceed. Paypal address is [email protected]

Last edited:

Jake Pranckun

JP3
Established Member
Ok, I got everything boxed up, weighed and measured.

MGW gen1 - 8.0 lbs, 12 in x 10 in x 6 in

Shelby panhard bar - 9.0 lbs, 5 in x 5 in x 48 in
DBA rotors: 1 package - 30.0 lbs, 16 in x 16 in x 9 in

My fedex account tallies a shipping fee of $70.66 for home delivery. Let me know if you want to proceed. Paypal address is [email protected]

I would love the rear rotors if it doesn't work out. Are they for the 13-14 or pre GT500?

Jake

50stangpower

Established Member
I'd be happy to take everything but I may not need it all started if someone needs it more then me they can have it. just let me know and I can send the funds

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Definitely a nice gesture on your part. Reminds me of Red Turtle's original "carry it forward" gift thread. Nice to see some in need benefit.

StangsfeverFOX

Established Member
I sent you a pm! I would love the rear rotors and the mgw gen 1 shifter , I'll gladly send you the $ whenever - I have a 2010 and saw the rotors were for your 2010 as well so the shifter should work perfectly for me !! I have an adjustable panhard bar so is like someone in need of one to have that.. Let me know and I'll send you whatever funds you need thank you

DaFreak

Established Member
I'd be happy to take everything but I may not need it all started if someone needs it more then me they can have it. just let me know and I can send the funds

Your'e the lucky winner, paypal me or let me know if you want to pass.

Cheers,
DeFreak

DaFreak

Established Member
Great idea OP, very admirable. Let's keep it going!

Definitely a nice gesture on your part. Reminds me of Red Turtle's original "carry it forward" gift thread. Nice to see some in need benefit.

Thanks guys, yeah this is a total knockoff from RT's OG thread. Thanks RT! :) Just hoping to help the community. I'm gonna keep going too, watch the exhaust forum ;)

Last edited:

DaFreak

Established Member
Hi All,

I wanted to open up this offer again, right now I still have the following free parts available if you're willing to pay the s/h fees (from 97404):

- MGW gen1 shifter - 8.0 lbs, 12" x 10" x 6" box
- Shelby panhard bar
- 9.0 lbs, 5" x 5" x 48" box
- DBA 4000 slotted rear rotors - 30.0 lbs, 16" x 16" x 9" box

These parts have previously been installed, used (on 2010 GT500) and removed by me. Overall they are in perfect working condition and have less than 7K miles.

I did have to drill a hole in the MGW face plate to deal with a busted mounting stud underneath the car (major pita btw) but I cannot imagine there is any impact to the shifter.

Anyways, if ur interested, please tally up the s/h fees using the fedex cost calculator (to your door from 97404) and send me a palpay at [email protected]

Once I get your paypal I will ship next day (except sat or sun).

Cheers,
Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread