yellow foglights #???

laruei

Established Member
thats not really the point, its just that they look stupid, unless you live in England or Japan, where it is ACTUALLY foggy enough of the year to require them, its a dumb mod...

i guess im just arguing semantics, i think they look stupid, but if you like it, i cant stop you...

the bulb looks better than the film, but personally i wouldnt be caught dead with yellow foglights.

You prob have a red ring around your lips from drinkin all that hater-aide.. haha

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/smack-down-cafe-18/633107-anyone-want-mess-stupid-teenager.html :fart:

Last edited:

moot09

Established Member
Ive always thought about this for a while. I saw yelllow fogs on an oxford white 03 and I loved it.

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
I had the Nokya hyper yellow fogs on my old cobra and loved them. They were very bright and clean looking on the torch red.

FuzzyDiceRule

Established Member

laruei

Established Member
The point was to prove that you dont know what the hell your talking about..

And stop saying "that kid" your only 18.. YOUR still a kid.

Shit im 7 years older then you and Im still a kid.

FuzzyDiceRule

Established Member
When did i ever say i wasnt a kid. Referring to a 16 year old as "that Kid" doesnt automatically mean i think im the most mature person in the world. Fact is im not, and obviously neither are you, seing as your dragging out a pointless argument based on my opinion, and posting COMPLETELY irrelevent things to try make me look like an idiot. Im also curious as to how that proves that i dont know what im talking about? if anything it proves that i dont like people who insult me, that link has absolutely NOTHING to do with this conversation.

Last edited:

FuzzyDiceRule

Established Member
It does now :)

Move along e-thug. Your likes and dislikes have been posted and noted.

Thank you.

I honestly cant tell if your trying to be funny, or be a dick, but okay

Ill stop posting in this thread, simply as a favor to the OP, this threadjack has gone on long enough

You might want to take some of your own medicine, im not the only e-thug here buddy.

once again, apologies for the threadjack.

jm@ReischePerf

Owner & Operations Mgr
Established Member
Premium Member
Children Please...

I put the yellow Nokya bulbs (H10) in and I think they look pretty cool with the HID headlights... doesn't seem like the look for everyone though. Just be careful because most fitment guides say the bulb is an 880, which in NOT correct! H10 is the correct fog bulb for the Cobra.

FWIW - the yellow lights work excellent when used in actual fog.

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member
I put the yellow Nokya bulbs (H10) in and I think they look pretty cool with the HID headlights... doesn't seem like the look for everyone though. Just be careful because most fitment guides say the bulb is an 880, which in NOT correct! H10 is the correct fog bulb for the Cobra.

FWIW - the yellow lights work excellent when used in actual fog.

i might of ordered the wrong foglight bulbs; you are correct, the application guide did state that it's an 880 fitment. i hate when things like this happen, especially when the company you ordered from assured you of the part #. :fm:

laruei

Established Member
Im gonna say hes correct. Having had my fogs out I can tell you they have a 90 degree angle to the connector housing.... Might as well try the 880's then send em back?

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member
i guess it wouldn't hurt to try them on. if not, i will just send it back and ask them to re-send me the correct fitment. thanks for the insight guys.

raynman98

Established Member
I tried the film and once it got hot it peeled off? I have now ordered some the JDM spray from Japan that is like the VHT nightshades but yellow....we will see how it turns out?

bitemark

Established Member
Not to threadjack AT ALL, but I am contemplating changing my bulbs now haha, and I am wondering if anyone has a picture of pure whites for the headlights and fog lights, compared to the pure white on top and yellows down below?!

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member
Not to threadjack AT ALL, but I am contemplating changing my bulbs now haha, and I am wondering if anyone has a picture of pure whites for the headlights and fog lights, compared to the pure white on top and yellows down below?!

extreme whites for your headlights + fogs would be sick! especially if your ride is black, sorry no pics here.

Users who are viewing this thread