yellow foglights #???

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
yellow foglights are lame, dont ruin your cobra with them, unless you want to be super JDM...

HAHA! Agreed.....who would want yellow fog lights.... :rolleyes:

Mine are the HID's. Wasn't a fan of the film during the day, but LOVED how it looked on Ian and Josh's (the rommates above), so I went with just the bulbs

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
yellow light cuts through fog better than white light so if you want to get the most out of your fogs yellow is the way to go

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member
HAHA! Agreed.....who would want yellow fog lights.... :rolleyes:

Mine are the HID's. Wasn't a fan of the film during the day, but LOVED how it looked on Ian and Josh's (the rommates above), so I went with just the bulbs

the yellow looks good... my bulbs should be arriving soon; can't wait to install them.

FuzzyDiceRule

Established Member
ill take not looking like this, over ,001% better visibility thankyouverymuch
30046680006_large.jpg

that looks utterly stupid, keep the lights one color

and laruel, your point is invalid, i hate ferraris

Q8_Shelby

Ford Mens Factory
Established Member
:cryying: I don't like a yellow foglights cuse it's for dai service car in kuwait .

Last edited:

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member
Um, that's a Corolla which looks nothing like the clean Cobra on pg. 1 with yellow fogs. Compare Apples to Apples. :idea:

very good point. you can't compare two different rides on two different levels to the same concept and expect a result. yellow fogs look sweet on the red cobras that posted comments in this thread. :-D

Last edited:

JustaGT

N/A Ain't For Me!
Established Member
Personally not a fan of them but doesn't look too bad on that TR 03. I actually just ordered some replacement smoked fogs for my SB 03. :)

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member
[/QUOTE]I actually just ordered some replacement smoked fogs for my SB 03. :)[/QUOTE]

nice. what color is your ride? either way, i bet it is going to look sweet! :thumbsup:

FuzzyDiceRule

Established Member
Um, that's a Corolla which looks nothing like the clean Cobra on pg. 1 with yellow fogs. Compare Apples to Apples. :idea:

thats not really the point, its just that they look stupid, unless you live in England or Japan, where it is ACTUALLY foggy enough of the year to require them, its a dumb mod...

i guess im just arguing semantics, i think they look stupid, but if you like it, i cant stop you...

the bulb looks better than the film, but personally i wouldnt be caught dead with yellow foglights.

mu22stang

[_==[_=_][_=_3[_=_< /_=_\
Established Member
I wonder how many bozos that run around with tinted headlights and/or taillights are critical of these?...

Users who are viewing this thread