Yet another numbers guess?

99lightning_svt

Established Member
The results: 2 pulls.
1. 298.76 hp/ 317tq
2. 298.87 hp/ 325tq

both pulls were to 6200 rpm only (5speed) and were made on a conservative dyno jet. It was about 10-20hp/tq lower. Lots of people were tuned a couple weeks ago and were getting lower numbers at tuis specific shop. So it was definately lower. Johnny Lightning said that my upper Rome are a little rich and is why it didn't go over 300. And the lower end was a little lean. So I'll use my predator to adjust the fuel a bit and kinda personally tune it and it will definately be over 300. But the A/F was not very off, nice clean line wthout chops or anything, just slightly declining. So I'm happy with the numbers. It was my first time ever and didn't really know what to expect. Especially with the dyno being conservative. I was also the only Mach there and they loved it and couldn't believe with just a few bolt-ons that it can put that much down for a N/A engine.

The IRS has stock cobra 3:55s, stock Mach wheels, stock driveshaft as well.

Hold on so you didnt have it tuned? :dw:

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
see I was right he has irs swap with the 3.55 cobra gears and he dynoed 298rwhp which my input was 290-300rwhp

so 311-420 guy can bite the curb!

Dude, I guessed within 4 hp and tq of the numbers! You gave a 10-20 hp/ tq guess. And you entered the thread making ridiculous accusations that were not topic related and I called you on it. Stfu son, you don't shit exept what you read on the Internet. ****ing moron. IRS weighs more so it will lower power output?! Pffft! I'm through with your retarded ass. You can have the last word, anyone who knows anything is thinking you're a moron yo themselves right now. I've said enough, and my guess was spot on!

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
Dude, I guessed within 4 hp and tq of the numbers! You gave a 10-20 hp/ tq guess. And you entered the thread making ridiculous accusations that were not topic related and I called you on it. Stfu son, you don't shit exept what you read on the Internet. ****ing moron. IRS weighs more so it will lower power output?! Pffft! I'm through with your retarded ass. You can have the last word, anyone who knows anything is thinking you're a moron yo themselves right now. I've said enough, and my guess was spot on!

And our cars come STOCK with 3.55 dumbass. Just like the cobras.

actually smart ass I stated he wouldnt make over 300rwhp like 90% of people guessed in here that he would, last time I checked he asked what people thought he would make, and yes heavy rims etc, will change dyno numbers like stated a irs will give you diff drivetrain loss, dynos vary, i stated 290-300rwhp he made just under 300rwhp 298rwhp,I never said torque so stfu and let me guess your some ghetto pos you used the word YO ON ME? go back to amityville eminem since you kno so much go ask a tuner @ dynoshop about the diff a irs/solid or gears and heavy rims / driveshafts make when you dyno a car, you sir are retard esp when everything I stated has ALLLL TO DO WITH DYNO NUMBERS YOU F TARD!!

and I kno what mach1's came with for gears, but being my best friend sold his irs to swap for a solid axle from a mach1 owner,most change up to 3.73 gears while they are doing the swap so you sir are a ghetto internet warrior,

hahaha I still cant belive you called me son and used the word yo, YO SON!!! werrrrddd doggg,hahahahah you sir are a tool, :lol::loser:

Last edited:

04Mach1Blurr

1st GT500 M122 Eaton Mach
Established Member
Hold on so you didnt have it tuned? :dw:

No not tuned at all. Just the little can tune from the predator handheld. I readjusted the fuelat WOT a bit after and took it for a spin felt great. I will have pics and videos up soon of the runs and the print out. The A/F is pretty damn clean too.

Thanks guys for the guesses and everything. If I were on another dyno that reads a little more true, it would be over 300

ds98formula

Slowest car on the net
Established Member
No not tuned at all. Just the little can tune from the predator handheld. I readjusted the fuelat WOT a bit after and took it for a spin felt great. I will have pics and videos up soon of the runs and the print out. The A/F is pretty damn clean too.

Thanks guys for the guesses and everything. If I were on another dyno that reads a little more true, it would be over 300

Good numbers. Also most shops say oh and our dyno reads low. Not saying that that shops does not read low iam just saying shops tend to say that. Take it to the track and let that baby rip:beer:

04Mach1Blurr

Established Member
Good numbers. Also most shops say oh and our dyno reads low. Not saying that that shops does not read low iam just saying shops tend to say that. Take it to the track and let that baby rip:beer:

It was actually reading low. People with their cobras were tuned 3 weeks ago on a hotter day and ran 10-20hp less on this dyno day. And that was 20/24 cars. But yea its cool. I still run with the termis that are pushing some good power, so it is what ya do on the street that counts. And thanks for the compliment. Im gonna try and take it to the strip this year and run it with the IRS, Id like to get some slicks., but we'll see.:beer:

DarkMach1

Established Member
It was actually reading low. People with their cobras were tuned 3 weeks ago on a hotter day and ran 10-20hp less on this dyno day. And that was 20/24 cars. But yea its cool. I still run with the termis that are pushing some good power, so it is what ya do on the street that counts. And thanks for the compliment. Im gonna try and take it to the strip this year and run it with the IRS, Id like to get some slicks., but we'll see.:beer:

Dont understand the point of having gone IRS but then again its not my car.

04Mach1Blurr

Established Member
Dont understand the point of having gone IRS but then again its not my car.

Because I specifically chose to not make it a track whore. I DD it and autocross as well. I like to have fun in the twisties, and still like to go fast. Later on if I want to change that and go drag, it doesnt hinder me worth shit cus ill just swap it out for a built solid lol.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread