Yet another numbers guess?

04Mach1Blurr

1st GT500 M122 Eaton Mach
Established Member
what day do you go in?

Sat April 24th, TOMORROW! Just did a fresh oil change, and did a recharge kit on my jlt filter. Feels good with the 93 Shell haha, And washed/waxed/sealed the car too, and detailed the inside as well. Clean cars just go that much faster. :beer:

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
Im up early waitin on some #s. nice n cool here in texas this morning. wish i was throwin down some #s myself..

DarkMach1

Established Member
Sat April 24th, TOMORROW! Just did a fresh oil change, and did a recharge kit on my jlt filter. Feels good with the 93 Shell haha, And washed/waxed/sealed the car too, and detailed the inside as well. Clean cars just go that much faster. :beer:

Fuel filter??

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
since every 1 seems to make right about 290-300rwhp I would say that depending the gears and irs and if you have diff wheels etc might hurt the dyno ,so depending the dyno 280-300rwhp I would say a little lower then norm, but stock seems to be 240-270rwhp for autos and 250-280rwhp for 5 speeds stock, so give it a good 20-40rwhp gain with bolts ons with a tune over stock baseline, with irs I will say 295-300rwhp

GOODLUCK!!

Last edited:

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
since every 1 seems to make right about 290-300rwhp I would saythat but them gears and irs and if you have diff wheels will hurt the dyno numbers so depending the dyno 280-300rwhp I would say a little lower then norm, but stock seems to be 240-270rwhp for autos and 250-280rwhp for 5 speeds stock, so give it a good 20-40rwhp gain with bolts ons with a tune over stock baseline, with irs I will say 295-300rwhp

GOODLUCK!!

First: He has stock gears.
Second: IRS doesnt change power output
Third: He has stock wheels. And whos to say if he did have different wheels they wouldnt be lighter?

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
maybe he should follow the thread topic more closely before posting insignificant information:shrug:

maybe you should go play the game "shutup" if he did a irs swap that could mean he has 3.55 cobra gears or 3.73 or diff, or gear swap in the process while putting in the , irs weighs more and the drivetrain losss % is diff, like stated above is diff larger rims would = more rotation mass etc so depending dyno it might dyno less, I kno when i switched my driveshaft bigger rims and gears my dyno numbers were diff and I didnt change anything powerwise @ that time, dynos very, people like you should get a life :burn:

Last edited:

04Mach1Blurr

1st GT500 M122 Eaton Mach
Established Member
The results: 2 pulls.
1. 298.76 hp/ 317tq
2. 298.87 hp/ 325tq

both pulls were to 6200 rpm only (5speed) and were made on a conservative dyno jet. It was about 10-20hp/tq lower. Lots of people were tuned a couple weeks ago and were getting lower numbers at tuis specific shop. So it was definately lower. Johnny Lightning said that my upper Rome are a little rich and is why it didn't go over 300. And the lower end was a little lean. So I'll use my predator to adjust the fuel a bit and kinda personally tune it and it will definately be over 300. But the A/F was not very off, nice clean line wthout chops or anything, just slightly declining. So I'm happy with the numbers. It was my first time ever and didn't really know what to expect. Especially with the dyno being conservative. I was also the only Mach there and they loved it and couldn't believe with just a few bolt-ons that it can put that much down for a N/A engine.

The IRS has stock cobra 3:55s, stock Mach wheels, stock driveshaft as well.

Users who are viewing this thread