Yo PA Boys...Lets meet at WAWA Cruise at 5:00

RedfireBeast

MACA Member #29
Established Member
Yo guys let arrive a little early tonight so we can hang out and BS. For all new comers....the big WAWA off of RT100 above the PA turnpike after Car Sense.....5:00 p.m. tonight

RedfireBeast

MACA Member #29
Established Member
01satinsilver said:
What exactly is going on?

There is a local cruise there evry Sunday night. A bunch of us (MACA) usally meet up and hang out since we are local 15-25 cars all makes.

mystic04

Established Member
I can't go their's a Part missing from MY TRANNY LOL!!! think my saturn will fit in !!!!

Last edited:

SVTCobra3212

Banned
RedfireBeast said:
Yo guys let arrive a little early tonight so we can hang out and BS. For all new comers....the big WAWA off of RT100 above the PA turnpike after Car Sense.....5:00 p.m. tonight
If you can, PM me with more details (not sure where this is). I might be able to make it for a little while.

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
DR. WU 2000 said:
Can't make it, Salsa dancing tonight :banana: plus I have still not found my
[email protected] ideas Lou :poke:

I think Garry accidently cooked it, made it one of those lil "pigs-in-a-blanket" things :lol:

Sorry I couldn't make it, memorial day gtg with some family! :rockon:

Last edited:

mystic04

Established Member
Mike just what did you lose at my place ???
Lou did you take that switch with you cause i can't find it in my garage now ???

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
phillySVT said:
Ditto....I had fun. Wish some more cobras came out. The chevy guys were out numbering us.

Maybe if more of us would have known about this there would have been more Cobra's. Seems as though the "PA chapter" is all about doing their own thing lately......... :shrug:

MYSTIC MAMA

Established Member
Hissssnsvt said:
Maybe if more of us would have known about this there would have been more Cobra's. Seems as though the "PA chapter" is all about doing their own thing lately......... :shrug:

:lol: :lol: Hey, I'm the PA chapter and yes, I was doing my own thing yesterday....what were you doing? :poke: LOL :beer:

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
MYSTIC MAMA said:
:lol: :lol: Hey, I'm the PA chapter and yes, I was doing my own thing yesterday....what were you doing? :poke: LOL :beer:

Having a great time at the Lewis ranch.... :beer:

RedfireBeast

MACA Member #29
Established Member
Hissssnsvt said:

Sorry, this is just a local cruise a bunch of us go to evry Sunday night. I was just trying to get some new local guys to Exton to come over.

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
So I was going down route 113 south of route 100 and I hear a car pulling up next to me ad rev up. I mash the pedal and pull away from him only to realize it's those idiots in the flat black 383 blazer. He got back next to me and kept trying to race again( a cop then comes at us in the opposite direction). He realized I wasn't going for it and turned around. Those 2 are real jack@sses! The idiot did put a smaller shifter in though! The handle was only half way to the roof!

SVTCobra3212

Banned
phillySVT said:
So I was going down route 113 south of route 100 and I hear a car pulling up next to me ad rev up. I mash the pedal and pull away from him only to realize it's those idiots in the flat black 383 blazer. He got back next to me and kept trying to race again( a cop then comes at us in the opposite direction). He realized I wasn't going for it and turned around. Those 2 are real jack@sses! The idiot did put a smaller shifter in though! The handle was only half way to the roof!
LOL yeah those guys were a couple of idiots just out looking for some street races. Also i'm glad to hear he cut about 2 feet off that shifter. :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread