Yo PA Boys...Lets meet at WAWA Cruise at 5:00

Trexaurs

Established Member
Ahh....I know, I don't have a cobra but it was nice meeting some of you guys long time ago. Wish my car wasn't apart :(

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
booricua said:
Are you holding out on the Salsa spots HELLO THEY DONT CALL ME MAMBO KING FOR NOTHING :poke: :poke: :poke:
Salsa every Sunday night @ Rock Lobster on Del. Ave. in Phila :pepper: The GF is Mesican/Sicilian and loves to Salsa....I enjoy going to make her happy (I'm not much of a dancer) plus the eye candy is not too bad either :rockon:... beautiful women there.

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
Trexaurs said:
Ahh....I know, I don't have a cobra but it was nice meeting some of you guys long time ago. Wish my car wasn't apart :(
Heads and cam going in???? Get to the next GTG when she is back up and running. :rockon:

booricua

A JODER
Established Member
DR. WU 2000 said:
Salsa every Sunday night @ Rock Lobster on Del. Ave. in Phila :pepper: The GF is Mesican/Sicilian and loves to Salsa....I enjoy going to make her happy (I'm not much of a dancer) plus the eye candy is not too bad either :rockon:... beautiful women there.

you got an address I love dancing Salsa :thumbsup:

Feeding the vision is not a crime or Is it???? :beer:

Trexaurs

Established Member
DR. WU 2000 said:
Heads and cam going in???? Get to the next GTG when she is back up and running. :rockon:
chang in planes. I was doing some numbers and i went to a different way. I'm going supercharged :beer: Since a really nice set of heads goes close to 2k or more(et, dart, afr and so on). That's not including all the extra stuff i will need. By the time i added everything up i'll do better if i go FI. Yeah, It's going to be more money over all. My plane is to get done by end of this month (at least thats my goal) and get it tune maybe the next month. wish me luck since i really need it. I'm the lucky one stuff that isn't going right :(
I'm planning a cam only set up this winter.

Last edited:

Trexaurs

Established Member
One of the reason i went FI is that to keep up with you guys. If i did go with H/C i would be pushing it's limit unless i also get nitruse. But anyway any one nows were i can get a good deal on a 60# injectors? .....lol

RedfireBeast

MACA Member #29
Established Member
Some pics from 6/11..."Mixxer left before I took the pics.

81338b6f.jpg

e7e07732.jpg

ea4a221d.jpg

89206647.jpg

27ce95f9.jpg

4d6a6292.jpg

fca71692.jpg

3c306b6a.jpg

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
Funny I remember seeing the back end of that yellow one as he passed me from a light. My Nitto DR's have to go! I have no traction with these. :cryying:

slvrsnake

Established Member
Man, I only live like 10 miles away and never heard of this before. I'll definately come by once the car is up and running again. All my friends drive srt-4s (that are not slow), so all I see is srt-4s all day. It'll be cool to hang with some cobras.

Users who are viewing this thread