Yo PA Boys...Lets meet at WAWA Cruise at 5:00

RedfireBeast

MACA Member #29
Established Member
slvrsnake said:
Man, I only live like 10 miles away and never heard of this before. I'll definately come by once the car is up and running again. All my friends drive srt-4s (that are not slow), so all I see is srt-4s all day. It'll be cool to hang with some cobras.

what town are you in

RedfireBeast

MACA Member #29
Established Member
slvrsnake said:
In West Chester.

Ok...I worked in West Chester for 10 years just recently left the company due to down sizing. I live in Exton and work in Radnor/Wynnewood area now. So you are adding a twin turbo set-up to your car. I think I am going hellion single over the winter....will see.

98cobraRx

98 Chrome Yellow
Established Member
Re:

phillySVT said:
Funny I remember seeing the back end of that yellow one as he passed me from a light. My Nitto DR's have to go! I have no traction with these. :cryying:

Funny all I remember is Holly S@#t that silver one is catching up fast and that blower sounds SWEET!! :rockon: :rolling: :bowdown:

vipergts281

Established Member
slvrsnake said:
In West Chester.
I work in WC and used to live there. What does your Cobra look like, any aftermarket rims or anything? I've only seen one other silver Cobra in WC besides mine....and I saw it right near where I work, off Matlack Street.

I'd love to take a look at your turbo'd Cobra. :rockon:

slvrsnake

Established Member
Yeah, it's all in the process of being installed right now. Just need a few more things and it'll be done. My car is usually on East Niel street, parked infront of a little white house behind a silver srt-4. Right now it in my parent's garage getting all this stuff put on. It's still the factory looking rims (with 10.5's in the back). Pretty much stock looking with tinted rear lights. When it is up and running I'll definately come hang out with you guys. Just been so busy and haven't had time to work on the car.

slvrsnake

Established Member
I went through a 2.2 KB and then a 2.4 KB w/ 75 dry shot. I never felt like I had enough power. We'll see if this will do it. I'm keeping the nitrous stuff in there just in case. The helion kit looks very nice and it was hard for me to decide. The only reason that I didn't get a Hellion is because they use the stock exhaust manifolds/headers. Now that I'm seeing all these 1000+ rwhp Cobras showing up, I'm glad I went with the THP kit.

RedfireBeast said:
Ok...I worked in West Chester for 10 years just recently left the company due to down sizing. I live in Exton and work in Radnor/Wynnewood area now. So you are adding a twin turbo set-up to your car. I think I am going hellion single over the winter....will see.

vipergts281

Established Member
slvrsnake said:
My car is usually on East Niel street, parked infront of a little white house behind a silver srt-4.
I actually just drove past there the other day.

My work is right down the road on Willowbrook lane.

slvrsnake

Established Member
Cool. Yeah, when I have the Cobra back up and running, you can come stop by after work.

vipergts281 said:
I actually just drove past there the other day.

My work is right down the road on Willowbrook lane.

RedfireBeast

MACA Member #29
Established Member
mixxer said:
AHHHHHH MAN ! looks like mixxy left to early. we have to hang there more often. looks like we could have drummed up some highway runs.

When you got home did you empty your "oil sep" :idea:

Users who are viewing this thread