you gotta read this

lightning71482

Established Member
A freind of mine in massachussets knows a 19 year old whos parents are rich. The kid got his parents to buy him an 03 L. Now keep in mind his kid has absolutely no idea how to drive all that well and no idea how to race. The kid decided to race any ways, about 6 sec into the race he lost control hit a bus then a telephone pole and destroyed the truck. I hate people who think they know how to drive and have no clue.:loser: :bash: :

Last edited:

Wilson & Co

SnakeJockeyExtraordinaire
Established Member
The parents and the kid deserve it. I have no pity and I hope he was seriously injured/killed.

I also hope that no one, except for him was injured...

Problem is all to many times they walk away with scratches, and innocent people are dead.

John M.

Banned
Originally posted by Wilson & Co
The parents and the kid deserve it. I have no pity and I hope he was seriously injured/killed.

Problem is all to many times they walk away with scratches, and innocent people are dead.

Wow, what a a$$hole you are to have so much hate for somebody who you dont know. It shouldnt matter if the guy was in debit up to his ears or how he aquired the truck, people are hurt. Hopefully the bus was empty, driver is ok and only damage done was to the truck. :nonono: Lemme guess, you didnt have the silver spoon in your mouth growing up or you came from a broken home ? Well I didnt have a Silver spoon and didnt come from a broken home but my parents raised me to respect and understand the values of others, but Im not a hater. In a few yrs when I do decide to have children, I hope I can give them as much as they want but they will understand the same values my parents gave me.

Last edited:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator

WTF is the matter with you? :nonono: :nonono: :nonono:

EVERYBODY MAKES MISTAKES! EVEN YOU!

Your post is proof of that.:rollseyes

NWUCIT

Established Member

No way you really mean that :( :( (I hope).

stanger8172

Established Member

Wilson & Co,

You didn't really mean to say that you hope he was seriously injured/killed did you?

You must be havin a bad day! Take a pill, man!

The parents should have shown the kid how to drive it and he should have set some rules down. Maybe the parents could have taken his son to the track and shown him how to drive it.:idea:

If the parents don't know anything about drag racing they shouldn't buy something like that for a kid.:gt:

505BB

Smoke em if ya got em
Established Member

Wow looks like someone is jealous, looks like someone is a dick

lightning71482

Established Member
well by all means it dont wish any ill will on anyone I put that i hate people who try to do that when they know that they have no clue because they more often then not hurt orkill themselves or someone one eles

jakhammer

Established Member
parent that buy kids high po vehicals are ungoldy stupid. HELLO, why do you think insurance for people 16-25 is so damn expensive?!?!? Its because they dont have experience. Damn people, get a clue! If I would have had a the power of a Gen II when I was sixteen, it would have been my last birthday, I never would have saw 17, little lone 24. My first truck was a 1975 F-100 short box with a 302 and a C4 auto. Great first vehical. I beat the snot out of it. No posi and it kept me out of trouble for the most part. As I gain experience and money, the truck was upgraded to a big block (mildly build by your truely), C6, and got 3.89 gears with a Detroit Locker. By then I knew what to expect when I laid into the throttle and was prepaired. And my mom thought going into empty parking lots after a good snow storm and doing countless donuts was just something kids did. well it was, but it was an invaluble driving experience as well. And once I got a 4 wheel drive, the same countless donuts where done and I honed my 4x4 drving skill.

Soem of you dont see snow, but to me, and empty snow cover parking lot is a gold mine when it comes to learning to drive. I plan on teaching my kids the same way.....

oooooh shi.... I just fell of my soap box.

Chris

Bryon

Established Member
I have to wonder what the reactions would be if we were reading about a guy with almost no driving experience who tried to race his Lightning on the street and killed someone while doing it. How about if he lost control and hit a woman walking with a baby stroller? (yes, I know it's far-fetched, but you get the point) Would we still get the "Awww..everyone makes mistakes; don't be a hater" speech?

Personally, I don't give a flying crap how old he is, who his parents are or what his story is. Using a 5,000lb vehicle without the skills, know-how or common sense required is paramount to taking a firearm, standing in a crowded room, closing your eyes, pulling the trigger and hoping for the best. The moron raced on obviously crowded public streets and hit a bus. Usually, people that stupid will do it again, we all know that.

I'm inclined to agree with "the big meanie" in this case. We'd probably be better off if he had offed himself and the gene pool might be a little deeper.

Go Darwin!

Last edited:

505BB

Smoke em if ya got em
Established Member
I think no way it should be a first car, but if the person is responsible enough then why not for a second or third car. We can't judge all people 16-25 the same way saying that they are stupid, iresponsible and that they will speed, race blah blah blah. What about people over 65 who are always getting in accidents, ive heard stories of them falling asleep at the wheel, not being able to reat to reds, turning cars, pedestrians, and so on. They ahve more experience than a 16-25 year old, yet they are worse drivers, funny how that is

BlownsvtL

Established Member
I think ill add my opinion on this since i just turned 17 and have had my truck for a year now. I agree that no kid my age should have a high performance car/truck of any sort for thier first car unless they are responsible and know what kind of power these things have and how to handle them. As for the kid i hope hes alright and anyone involved are in good health, i also hope his parents as well as him learned a good lesson. Keep racing at the tracks!.

BillArf

Established Member

As someone with medical expertise I suggest you seek counseling.... Seriously... you have issues.

lightning71482

Established Member
I do hope that the kid driving and his parents did learn some major life lessons, One no matter how much money you have and how much your kid beggs dont buy him something that will add fuel to the fire-hents having no exp. driving and then adding high performance to the mix. I feel all that does is endanger your own child and everyone eles that he gos near. Not to mention it just adds to the temptation to do something like what he did. Now granted he may have the same tepmtation to do this but why add the high performance just to make things worse. I also found out that it was a parked bus that he hit and that they were street racing at night in a resdental area so as far as hitting a women with a baby it may sound far fetched but in case who knows. Just one final note I myself am 21 and i have grown up around and driven many different high performance vechicles and hearing what happen kinda made me think a little because I have a little 4 year old girl and what if it was her in a stroller. Just to everyone out there I love racing just keep it safe, I havn't been at this site for long but everyone here seems really cool and I dont need to be hearing about anyone dieing.

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
to many people off this site have passed on this year while in ther High Po cars and or trucks and yeah some may have been messing around but some wernt
and may god bless them all
but to hope some one has died while phuckin around it just a sick thought, i hope the kid learned a lesson and his parents as well but i would never wish death on this person
if someone else got hurt i would say incarserate (sp?) to the full extent and if the death penalty were put into affect then so be it

Users who are viewing this thread