you guys intersted in more races this year?

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Im Game, Im looking to make some low 13sec pass's.....

You can join Mike as the 2nd 600+hp car to run the 13.50 index :poke:

Moose, the only thing I have to say is I'd try to avoid May 24th and Oct 11. The May weekend is the week right after Ocean City and the October weekend might be the same weekend as OC. April might be good since it could still be a little cool then.

Last edited:

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Say all you want, I have had the best 60's ever in my car at that track. Why would I drive 1:15 past that track to get to one that doesn't hook as good?

Ask yourself this though, why didnt your ET's improve with the better 60' times??? I still say, along with a few other guys I know, that their 60' marker is more like 55'.....

04yellowcobra

Established Member
Ask yourself this though, why didnt your ET's improve with the better 60' times??? I still say, along with a few other guys I know, that their 60' marker is more like 55'.....

It was the middle of the summer so it was slower for sure. But I totally agree. While we are talking about that. Why bother going to Cecil to run a number you are never going to backup anywhere else?

TRBO VNM

It was the middle of the summer so it was slower for sure. But I totally agree. While we are talking about that. Why bother going to Cecil to run a number you are never going to backup anywhere else?

I backed up my 10.49 from cecil to MIR. does that count?

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Ken, and others here you go.. this is what MIR gave me

April 26
May 24
July 5
July 12
August 9
August 23
August 30
Sept 6
October 11

oct.11 is out for the f-body guys.. There is a big LSX race 10-12 with the NMCA group.

I can pretty much commit to any of those dates except 10/11, however I think 1 date for July and August would be enough. I would go with July 12 and August 9, I'm pretty sure there is a all ford event in the area on august 23.

Antex

quantum entanglement
Established Member

If that's the case then ATCO's must be at 50'.....:dw: That's a pretty wild statement to make...we need to get Novi357 to put this rumor to rest...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread