You guys might appreciate this ....

Guy Fawkes

Established Member
So I have an 03 V6 that I recently did the eaton swap on and will be getting it tuned this saturday I believe. I just wanted to post this here and see what you guys who actually own the real thing might think. FYI this isnt the first time its been done.

Project Terminator - Home

dyno.jpg

Last edited:

Guy Fawkes

Established Member
Well one of the other guys to do it with a small blower cam is making 330rwhp. Same expect setup as mine, except I dont have the cam. Im hoping it puts down at least 280-300rwhp.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Very interesting project there. Hotrodding has not died! I love projects like this. Cool intro on your website, too.

black 10th vert

Established Member
very neat project! I would just buy a hood scoop of some sort to cover the hole in the hood, until you can get a nice cowl hood, or something with adequate clearance. Who knows, a cool looking scoop may be all that is required to make it look right without the expense of a new hood.

Badd Asp

cobra *****
Established Member
Nice job sounds like you are not running an inner cooler then which would make the install much less dificult would be fun to Frankenstein somethin like that on a rat rod with my kid very cool

Guy Fawkes

Established Member
Thanks guys, im pretty happy with it so far. Yeah there is no IC which makes it a pretty simple install actually. But im only pushing 5-6LBS so the air temp shouldnt get too high.

MoKo_03SVT

=]~
Established Member
would someone be down to post any of the pics in this thread?

haha for some reason my work has that site with the pics blocked, and im not able to see it

waaaaaaaaaa :cries:

im sure its pretty cool tho....congrats!

i8urSS

Established Member
man thats awesome! my first mustang was a 2000 v-6 and there was a company that was trying to fab up an intake to do this swap but they never came thru. i always wondered what it would be like. i used to check out super six all the time. isnt their motto "any idiot can built a v-8, it takes a special kind of idiot to build a v-6" :rolling:

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
That IS impressive! I visited your build site... Very detailed from start to finish. You should be proud. This is one of the most unique things I've seen on this board.

Congrats, and let us know how well she performs.
:beer:

Guy Fawkes

Established Member
Yeah its somewhat unique. But I cant take credit as I am not the first to do this. Mysteed over at 3.8mustang along with a few others pioneered this setup. He sells kits but I scrounged all the parts myself isntead of buying a kit.

Users who are viewing this thread