Your best street race?

QUIK BRIK

1 FAST SVT
Established Member
Just wanted to know what you guys have been racing on the street. Its all about how fast you are on the street. Every enthusiasts racetrack...

QUIK BRIK

1 FAST SVT
Established Member
Lmao. Sweet kills, gentlemen. Street racing is what its all about. Thats where the money we spent really counts.

vwjunkie53

SVT addict
Established Member
92 5.0 with a built motor, heads cam etc... DOT slicks and weld race wheels, all the guages. Didn't want to "waste his time" on a truck... Pulled him nice from that 20 punch...

Just my tow truck ;)

QUIK BRIK

1 FAST SVT
Established Member
Even better when they're modified. Makes the kills sweeter. Did you have the exhaust done Jason?

Last edited:

CHICOSVT

Established Member
I was at a gas station talkin with my friend and all of a sudden i hear a lil STR-4 @ the light reving and blowing off that lil anoying BLOWOFF valve. He takes off and smokes the car next to him so me and my boy witness this ( who was also in his L) I say to my boy follow me and i just take off after the lil speed racer and managed to get next to him at the light. And sure enough he bit the bait and starts reving and makin noise again, Light turns green and we take off, he is on it hard while i'm only pushing it enough to keep beside him then i let him pull me. Next light comes up and he is all happy and shit. Now he starts reving again and i just leave it at idle and as the light goes green i just launch it leaving him about 10 trucks behind me and as i slow down i wave for him to come next to me and he stay's way behind so my buddy who has been hidding behind both of us decides to come up next to me and we start talking and waiting for the guy to come up but he just took his time and never caught up to us even when we dropped the speed to about 15 mph.

I guess he wasnt so fast after all.

Last edited:

QUIK BRIK

1 FAST SVT
Established Member
Guess not. Love those kind of racers, think they're the fastest shit on the street. Till they get beat...

Phyxius

Established Member
A late model LS trans am leaving a parking lot, I caught up to him at the light and asked how it ran? He says it runs out really well. So I egg him on by saying " how bad would you feel if you got beat by a pick up truck?" He takes the bait and says you think so. I just smiled and locked my eyes on the light. It goes green and I pull him off the line by two and keep him there. At the next light he changes lanes and gets behind me, so I move over to the right, and he gets in the left turn lane with the green light and just keeps going. But I can still see his little girl friend in the other seat laughing at him.

CHUXSVT

HELL YEAH I STREET RACE!
Established Member
i have raced 383 camaro ss, c4 vetts, mustang cobras 04, imports on steroids. i have put lot's of those to shame. the best race was probably the 383 stroker camaro. i took him off the line & all the way down the quarter. he probably cought me up at about 120mph. but it was already to late for him. quarter mile for me is about 113mph.i didnt even punch it all the way off the line because the et streets just wernt hooking that night. i street race almost every weekend. with my new motor, it's time to play with the big boy's. :thumbsup:
http://media.putfile.com/killin-a-camaro-ss
http://media.putfile.com/racin-vid-1_000281

Last edited:

QUIK BRIK

1 FAST SVT
Established Member
Hey Chuck, your doin a motor? Congrats bro. 383 ss! Nice kill. My favorite was a 04 E55 with a Kleeman exhaust, pulley, and ECU upgrade. Those bitches run 12.40s out of the box. I took him by 1.5 truck lengths, in a 2 block race about a 1/4, and he couldnt believe it. I hooked so nice that night. She made me proud.
Eats Exotics
Shits Imports
Bleeds American...

QUIK BRIK

1 FAST SVT
Established Member
True. Most of my races started that way. Gotta love those in and out places, they keep us entertained. LOL...

CHUXSVT

HELL YEAH I STREET RACE!
Established Member
how long you been street racing QIUK BRIK. i have bee racing on the back streets for 8 yrs. starded with a 98 roush truck, then a ''90'' 5.0 saleen, then my ''03'' gt, & know my ''4'' lightning. my new motor should put me in the 520 hp range on the ported heaton. waiting on the new KB to come out.

Users who are viewing this thread