Your first mod of 2013!?

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
Thanks to Van at Revan Racing who shipped me:
BMR A-arms, Lower, DOM, Non-adjustable, Polyurethane/Delrin Bushings w/Support Braces
BMR K-member, 1/2" Lowered Motor Mounts
BMR Lightweight Radiator Support with Sway Bar Mounting Points

iwannacobra5

Established Member
The install is rather easy. The only part that brought out the explicitives was removing the drivers side arm clip. You can't see it so you have to do it by feel. Use a small allen wrench or screw driver and you'll eventually get it. Other than that it's super easy. I think I did a write up on it too, check my posts if you're interested.

On edit:

Found my writeup here

great write up man! thanks for sharing. now i've got to make a decision. do i wait to install the DS and shifter at the same time, or do i install the DS now (since i have it) and do the shifter later... decisions, decisions. by the way, i'm having the gt500 stencil made for the HE. i should have it friday.

TR03Mach1

Black Snake
Established Member
I tried finding one of these strut tower braces and they were sold out everywhere. From what I understand, it has been discontinued. Where did you find yours?
I think it has been discontinued, and Ford Racing is raping people to the tune of $499 for one!! I got mine off Ebay for $275 and free shipping. That I can live with. It arrived today, and it took all of about 10 minutes to install it.

Ford Racing 2010 SVT Shelby Mustang GT500 Strut Tower Brace M 20201 MSVTC | eBay

423208_455314601183893_1334679106_n.jpg

jenkins_1120

Established Member
Thanks to Van at Revan Racing who shipped me:
BMR A-arms, Lower, DOM, Non-adjustable, Polyurethane/Delrin Bushings w/Support Braces
BMR K-member, 1/2" Lowered Motor Mounts
BMR Lightweight Radiator Support with Sway Bar Mounting Points

i have all that same stuff on my 11. i dont think my K member has a drop though. i love putting it on a lift just so i can see underneath the car. i ordered my bobs catch cans and TF jack insert.

Users who are viewing this thread