Your Future Hobby Car Purchases

Fastback

Baker
Established Member
Premium Member
Buddy. Of mine built a 69 Z/28 clone with his father, in Hugger Orange, I think that should be his joy.

Nope. He got ahold of a 60s Chevy truck frame/body swapped onto a 6.2 Trailblazer SS chasis/suspension/drivetrain etc… its pretty damn cool.

Now he’s finishing up some sort of old blazer on a 5.3 encore. I’ll see if I can get some pics of the blazer.
View attachment 1762283
View attachment 1762282
View attachment 1762284
Working with the old man in the shop. That's what it's all about. The transfer of knowledge and skill. Hope your friend keeps the Camaro close. I started taking the old saying to heart, "your parents, are older than you think". So anytime the old man calls up wanting to work on something, even if I'm beat tired; I'll be there.

Fastback

Baker
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm down for whatever. Older the better. Looking for a Falcon for a buddy for the last 6 years. I'm partial to the 1960-1964 but, he is stuck on a 64.

Id really like to work a 1950 Studebaker Starlite Coupe. Reminds me of the Jetsons cars from the cartoon, the side profile looks like it's speeding down the interstate! The killer wrap around rear glass, and Bullet nose front! Its a family disease! Grandpa on both sides of the family were into Motorsports.

Users who are viewing this thread