Your worst experience with police?

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Driving down a road with two lanes that merge into one for a blind on ramp (people would always stop on this on ramp for no ****ing reason), well this car next to me makes it a race. I had him and he slides in right behind me on my my bumper, we’re going about 60-70mph at this point (in a 30). And cars are already stopped on the ramp, slammed my brakes and he has to come to my side to avoid hitting me. He then proceeds to cut me off on the ramp all while flipping me off. Catch up to him on I-10 and flip him off. Then he gets behind me and starts making all these crazy gestures, so I go towards an exit and give him the “follow me” gesture, because at this point I’m ready to fight. He drives off like a bitch.

Next morning I’m asleep and get woken up to my doorbell going crazy and pounding on the door. I go to answer it and it’s two cops, conversation goes like this:

Cops: Where’s the driver of the Mustang with glasses?
Me: I am
Cop: You remember yesterday?
Me: No?
Cop: On the on ramp.
Me: Oh yeah, you must be the guy that cut me off and flipped me off.
Cop: You flipped me off
Me: ....
Cop: Get your mom, we need to talk to her.

He wrote me a ticket for going 45 in a 35, but the infraction date was wrong and I believe he was in his personal vehicle during the incident. I took it to court thinking I’d get off on a technicality (the date being wrong). Well the cop came out swinging, said he wrote the date down wrong and that he was in a detectives vehicle, but failed to mention anything about cutting me off, flipping me off, etc.

At this point I thought my case was blown, so I went for broke and I told my side, leaving out the speed we reached. Went back and forth with the judge, cop, and ADA (assuming that position) on what went down. The Judge was about to hammer down that gavel with a “guilty”, until I spoke up with “also he wrote the ticket for 45 in a 35, the speed limit is actually 30 there and I wasn’t going 45.”

Judge to cop: How fast was he going?
Cop: Well
ADA: Do you have an accurate measurement of his speed?
Cop: No
Judge: Case dismissed *hammers that beautiful gavel of justice*
Me: Thank you, sir *looks at cop and telepathically says “suck my dick bitch”*

Normally I would take my licks as I know I was breaking the law, but that cop was a ****ing prick. And I won.

CV355

_
Established Member
I was never that smart. As a kid I liked to fight. It took a while for me to realize that no matter who wins, getting hit hurts.

I'm glad I outgrew that phase.

Haha, but really, you don't win a knife fight when you're only armed with fists unless you're Chuck Norris or something. And you don't win a knife fight with another knife. Nobody wins in a knife fight. Believe me, I had a broken-glass fight one time and I "won" but still had to pick tons of glass shards out of my hair, arms, legs...

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Driving down a road with two lanes that merge into one for a blind on ramp (people would always stop on this on ramp for no ****ing reason), well this car next to me makes it a race. I had him and he slides in right behind me on my my bumper, we’re going about 60-70mph at this point (in a 30). And cars are already stopped on the ramp, slammed my brakes and he has to come to my side to avoid hitting me. He then proceeds to cut me off on the ramp all while flipping me off. Catch up to him on I-10 and flip him off. Then he gets behind me and starts making all these crazy gestures, so I go towards an exit and give him the “follow me” gesture, because at this point I’m ready to fight. He drives off like a bitch.

Next morning I’m asleep and get woken up to my doorbell going crazy and pounding on the door. I go to answer it and it’s two cops, conversation goes like this:

Cops: Where’s the driver of the Mustang with glasses?
Me: I am
Cop: You remember yesterday?
Me: No?
Cop: On the on ramp.
Me: Oh yeah, you must be the guy that cut me off and flipped me off.
Cop: You flipped me off
Me: ....
Cop: Get your mom, we need to talk to her.

He wrote me a ticket for going 45 in a 35, but the infraction date was wrong and I believe he was in his personal vehicle during the incident. I took it to court thinking I’d get off on a technicality (the date being wrong). Well the cop came out swinging, said he wrote the date down wrong and that he was in a detectives vehicle, but failed to mention anything about cutting me off, flipping me off, etc.

At this point I thought my case was blown, so I went for broke and I told my side, leaving out the speed we reached. Went back and forth with the judge, cop, and ADA (assuming that position) on what went down. The Judge was about to hammer down that gavel with a “guilty”, until I spoke up with “also he wrote the ticket for 45 in a 35, the speed limit is actually 30 there and I wasn’t going 45.”

Judge to cop: How fast was he going?
Cop: Well
ADA: Do you have an accurate measurement of his speed?
Cop: No
Judge: Case dismissed *hammers that beautiful gavel of justice*
Me: Thank you, sir *looks at cop and telepathically says “suck my dick bitch”*

Normally I would take my licks as I know I was breaking the law, but that cop was a ****ing prick. And I won.
We have an officer in my area that likes to lure the willing participants into a race.

...and every time he drops behind the person and writes a ticket for "exhibition of speed". Moral: Don't race with the cool cop in the county cruiser. You will lose even if you win.

Sent from a non multiquoting device at svtperformance.com mobile app

VegasMichael

Established Member
None of my experiences with the police were ever good. They all hated me. Since I am old as dirt and the year I started driving in 1974 was when radar first appeared in my area police cars. I had a 1969 GTO Judge at 17 and all I ever did was race in the streets...lol. I got 21 points in my first year driving mostly radar tickets and lost my license twice in my first 3 years of driving. The cops in my town really disliked me....I was always in court....hehehe. But after 44 years of driving I still have not lost my need for speed.
You had me when you said you had a Judge.

VegasMichael

Established Member
He got my license and I tossed my military id because I had TN tags.

He cuts me loose and says my military id saved me from being ticketed.
SVTP, don't b rollin' while u Massholin'
When I was in the military that ID was sometimes like an American Express black card.

Yeah, you misinterpreted my statement. Not complaining. I know there are dickhead cops who do dumb shit. I was merely suggesting the other topic for the comedic value..... dick
In my profession there are absolutely horrible teachers. In this day and age we just need someone with a pulse.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
You had me when you said you had a Judge.
when-did-i-have-you.jpg

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Got pulled over by Madisonville PD for listening to the Ruff Ryders Anthem too loud. Asked if i sold drugs, never mind i was doing 15 over. I had a sticker on my truck that said “eatin Ford, Shitting Dodges” and they said it was illegal. Got ticketed with a disorderly conduct ticket. I went to the JP and plead my case. Wound up with deferred adjudication.

In my younger days we would try to bait Sam Houston police into trying to chase us on bikes by flipping them off and revving at them at stoplights. The cops would just point, laugh and say “ be scraping you up later”. Good times for all.

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
17 years old, and owned a 79 Ford F100 with an automatic and a completely stock 302. Me and two buddies were pulling out of a pizza place and I had a tire spin out due to rain and my tires being almost bald.

Deputy pulls me over and proceeds to cuss me up and down. Asks me if I had my head up my f'n a$$ and so on. He says I shouldn't be doing that in mommy and daddys truck and tells me he can impound my truck. I told him it was my truck and I didn't intentionally spin out. He told me I got it siedways and was driving like an idiot. I said there is no way this thing for siedways. He then proceeds to call me a smarta$$ and tells me he can haul me off to jail and tells me to get out of the truck. He takes me back to his car and proceeds to talk nicely to me after that.

He gave me a verbal warning for unsafe take off. He is still a deputy in our area. He ran for Sheriff not too long ago and only got like 7% of the vote. I respect law enforcement, but to this day I can't shake this guy's approach and the way he interacted with me. Not how you treat a minor who spun one tire in the rain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
None! I can be a dick and yes, I have been pulled over a few times (still free of any citation) and we both got along like two normal adults. There wasn't yelling or any nonsense we see these days from people. Isn't it crazy how productive something can be when two adults act like adults?

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
None! I can be a dick and yes, I have been pulled over a few times (still free of any citation) and we both got along like two normal adults. There wasn't yelling or any nonsense we see these days from people. Isn't it crazy how productive something can be when two adults act like adults?
Even with my ridiculous ordeal, courtesy and respect was shown at all times. Those with a badge deserve it. Yes, there are a few idiots on the forces around the States, but most are hard working people that have a job to do. The aren't out to ruin your life.

As I stated, the officer in that situation is now a friend. He was a rookie. Crap happens.

If you want horror stories, start a thread on DAs in the courtroom.

Reaper14

Established Member
One night after partying quiet a bit & being a little too drunk, it was time to go home. Being the responsible drunk that I was, I started to walk home. Three "buddies" caught me in the lot & asked for a ride home. I let them know I was too drunk to drive so No. One of them said he was sober enough to drive, so I said l ok. We drove around for a bit before I realized we had been lit up by a cop trying to get us to pull over. I sobered up as best as I could & told the driver to stop. The second we did, the 2 in the back seat took off running. One didnt get far, as he was too drunk. The driver was about to do the same since the officers had took off running after the other ones. I told him I was gonna stay put because it was my car & did not have a reason to run. So risking a dui, he was the only one acting like a friend & stuck it out with me. Went to jail, spent the night & the next day before going to court. I found out then that I was being charged with "minor under the influence, resisting arrest, running from the police & obstruction". Both cops that pulled me over said, I was the one that ran, that I was driving, out ran them both after jumping a few fences, & then ran back to my car to pretend like nothing had happened. I looked at the judge & obviously said my side of the story. Did not matter, dui did not stick but the rest did. Stayed in jail 2 weeks. I still blame myself %100. I used to hate cops. Wasnt until I got older that I realized it was all me & I had always been at fault in most cases.

V.C

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
I came out the back of a pizza shop on a Saturday night back when I was 22, I saw another college looking kid running by and leap to climb the fence surrounding the small back lot. Weird I thought, as I come around into the alley right infront of a cop running with his baton in hand. Cop slows down, hesitates, and whacks me in the chest with the baton. The kid he's chasing sees it happen as he's climbing down the other side of this 9' fence. He laughs so loud at the cop, while I said something like wrong guy dickhead and pointed at the kid he's never going to catch. He continued to chase him. I had a nasty bruise.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
I came out the back of a pizza shop on a Saturday night back when I was 22, I saw another college looking kid running by and leap to climb the fence surrounding the small back lot. Weird I thought, as I come around into the alley right infront of a cop running with his baton in hand. Cop slows down, hesitates, and whacks me in the chest with the baton. The kid he's chasing sees it happen as he's climbing down the other side of this 9' fence. He laughs so loud at the cop, while I said something like wrong guy dickhead and pointed at the kid he's never going to catch. He continued to chase him. I had a nasty bruise.
That would have pissed me off.

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
One night after partying quiet a bit & being a little too drunk, it was time to go home. Being the responsible drunk that I was, I started to walk home. Three "buddies" caught me in the lot & asked for a ride home. I let them know I was too drunk to drive so No. One of them said he was sober enough to drive, so I said l ok. We drove around for a bit before I realized we had been lit up by a cop trying to get us to pull over. I sobered up as best as I could & told the driver to stop. The second we did, the 2 in the back seat took off running. One didnt get far, as he was too drunk. The driver was about to do the same since the officers had took off running after the other ones. I told him I was gonna stay put because it was my car & did not have a reason to run. So risking a dui, he was the only one acting like a friend & stuck it out with me. Went to jail, spent the night & the next day before going to court. I found out then that I was being charged with "minor under the influence, resisting arrest, running from the police & obstruction". Both cops that pulled me over said, I was the one that ran, that I was driving, out ran them both after jumping a few fences, & then ran back to my car to pretend like nothing had happened. I looked at the judge & obviously said my side of the story. Did not matter, dui did not stick but the rest did. Stayed in jail 2 weeks. I still blame myself %100. I used to hate cops. Wasnt until I got older that I realized it was all me & I had always been at fault in most cases.

V.C

I think hating cops after that sounds pretty logical. Didn't do anything wrong, still got ****ed over.

Reaper14

Established Member
I think hating cops after that sounds pretty logical. Didn't do anything wrong, still got ****ed over.
Yeah I was pretty bitter about it. But it's when I started to see that when every cop is an asshole, its not really the cop, but myself who was the asshole. I had already got away with so much stuff that I took it as Karmatic justice catching up to me. Funny now, I watch cop shows & movies & I find myself always rooting for the cops cracking down on them cholos, wankstas, & crack heads lol.

V.C

Equalbracket

Established Member
I've never had any bad experiences, personally I have never had any encounter with any LEO that was anything less than professional.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Had plenty of interactions in different scenarios. Only real negative was when I got turned around in a city I didn't know. Cop sitting behind speed limit sign that was covered by an overgrown tree. Dropped from 45 to 35 up a hill. Pulled over, said I couldn't see it thanks to the tree and when done could use some directions. Acknowledged it's hard to see, said he'd go make sure I was clean. Thought I was getting a warning, 3 steps in, he turns back and goes "you're still getting a ticket". Gee thanks.

Even way in the wrong, they've always been decent, so can't really complain as respect goes a long way for both parties.

Users who are viewing this thread