Z06 aint that fast

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
Interspy24 said:
There is no way? You apparently are well aware of what these cars run? :bs:

I guess you haven't seen one in the hands of a capable driver. I believe a gmhightech mag shows a bone stock z06 going 11's. On top of this, check out z06vette.com and the corvetteforum, at least 3-4 others have also done it bone stock.

Doesn't sound like you know jack shit, and don't jump on a vette owner for no reason. There might be dumb ones out there, but they're a lot of dumb stang and f-body owners too. Btw, this z owner sounds cool, props to him for trying to explain something to your igonorant ass.

Im ignorant? Well, ok. I will gladly eat a sock the day a FACTORY SHOWROOM Z06 runs high 11's. I am not even talking a ****ing k and N dumbass. I am sick of people saying oh yeah it is bone stock. Then, well she has a catback, intake and gears. Or, she is factory stock, except the Dr's that gladly shave .5 seconds. Name ONE forum that does not have people claiming to do something that they can't. EVERY forum has that. Because there are so many people out there that don't know jack. Dipshit, I have known NUMEROUS corvette owners. All of them have been the same. Just like this bunghole. Corvette's are nothing more than a waste of money. A stripped vette brand new is what??? - $40-45K. All the cobras in here are at least 5k less than that, and they run with Z06's, not just the plain jane's. Like I said, I have seen several of all these cars run. I am not an internet racing junky. A stock Z06 on DR's at low altitude with good weather and a driver, should be able to hit 11's. BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN A FACTORY STOCK SHOWROOM FLOOR ONE WILL. Are you trying to tell me that there is no chance those 3-4 guys are not telling you a mod? SO MANY people now-a-days consider a small bolt on, stock. IT ISN'T.

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
LOL that is funny. Talk about a slap in the face to us getting waaay to upset.

THis one time at band camp..................

Interspy24

Established Member
ponygt65 said:
Im ignorant? Well, ok. I will gladly eat a sock the day a FACTORY SHOWROOM Z06 runs high 11's. I am not even talking a ****ing k and N dumbass. I am sick of people saying oh yeah it is bone stock. Then, well she has a catback, intake and gears. Or, she is factory stock, except the Dr's that gladly shave .5 seconds. Name ONE forum that does not have people claiming to do something that they can't. EVERY forum has that. Because there are so many people out there that don't know jack. Dipshit, I have known NUMEROUS corvette owners. All of them have been the same. Just like this bunghole. Corvette's are nothing more than a waste of money. A stripped vette brand new is what??? - $40-45K. All the cobras in here are at least 5k less than that, and they run with Z06's, not just the plain jane's. Like I said, I have seen several of all these cars run. I am not an internet racing junky. A stock Z06 on DR's at low altitude with good weather and a driver, should be able to hit 11's. BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN A FACTORY STOCK SHOWROOM FLOOR ONE WILL. Are you trying to tell me that there is no chance those 3-4 guys are not telling you a mod? SO MANY people now-a-days consider a small bolt on, stock. IT ISN'T.

As I said before, you're ignorant. Reason being is a link was already posted about a stock z06 going 11's. Your dumbass didn't click on it the first time.

Here's the link, again, to show you an 11 second slip from a bone stock z06.

http://www.gmhightechperformance.com/features/0410htp_zo/

Game over. Someone send this bitch a sock to eat. :burn:

primetime

Established Member
TopEndMACH said:
Loook what I started.I was just on my way home from my shop having some fun and thought I would share it with some fellow gear heads!Now everybody is calling everybody else liers and thieves and everything else under the sun. Im sorry that so many of you are in disbelief that a MACH might actually be able to go fast.My buisness is to build FAST cars.I have owned and built many cars quicker and faster then this paticular MACH. If you check out my website you will see that I am not a quarter mile guy.I am into open road- top end type racing where we go much faster for much longer than this little excursion on my way home the other nite.I swapped in the 4.10s just for this kind of fun during my everday commute.My car is not set up for drag racing(if it was it would be in the 11s,no problem).My mods are very simple but why the hell should I list them here just to let all the nay sayers call me a lier some more AND discredit MY BUSINESS.Not to mention I have a couple customer MACHs rolling around here with close to the same mods that dont care to have every Tom, Dick, and Harry knowing there mods.My customers respect my word and I return them the favor. If you own a MACH PM me and I will gladly give you the recipy for a 11 second MACH. If you own a terminator PM me and I will gladly tell you how to make it go 10s.If you own ANYTHING just ask and I will share my knowledge with you.Its all about ALOT more air,fuel,exhaust, and the right tune to make it all work.But Im sure you already knew that! I want to say thanks to all people who didnt call me a lier and to those who did I pitty you on the day your showing off for your little hotty and a VERY stock apearing MACH BLOWS YOUR DOORS OFF!
And for the record- I nevr said I beat the Z06,Never said my MACH was quicker than the Z06,Never said my MACH was faster than the Z06(although that is yet to be determind after I swap back to some taller gears),Never said the all mighty Z06 was slow! As to the "Z06 aint that fast" intro that was to get your attention and it did.Anybody posting here knows a Z06 is a very fast car-thats why I posted in the first place.I wouldnt bother waisting my time or yours posting about all the Z28s, SSs, TAs, WRXs, EVOS, C5s,ect,ect,ect that have already ate my MACHs dust. Thanks-have a nice day!

LOL! It's a 4V modular motor and simple mods won't give you the power to beat a Z06! You are a troll and I feel for your customers. later Ron

glhshelby

Established Member
I see everyone posting that it`s BS.Does anyone know this car or have seen it in person running? If not,go race him and then post BS. You can`t judge something that you don`t know about.Too many things happen racing,even more the faster the car is.

2004SVTSTNG

Banned
glhshelby said:
I see everyone posting that it`s BS.Does anyone know this car or have seen it in person running? If not,go race him and then post BS. You can`t judge something that you don`t know about.Too many things happen racing,even more the faster the car is.

Maybe the Mach 1 won because the Z06 was one of those Hybrid ones.. HAAAha

Last edited:

cantankerous

Established Member
ponygt65 said:

Dude take a pill!! So far your making a bigger asshole outta yourself than the original poster. Factory fresh z06's have made it into the 11's.....right down to the paper filter and goodyear f1's. That you haven't witnessed it or can't comprehend it does not mean that it hasn't happened. :rollseyes

Codes

ROLL PRINCE ROLL!!!!
Established Member
ponygt65 said:

Is it just me or are the n00bs that join everyday getting dumber and dumber?

TX-SS

ponygt65 said:

WOW....cant believe you just said vettes are nothing more than a waste of money... :loser: i really hope that you r not serious... vette cost lil bit more then a cobra..but itz worth every penny... :rockon:

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
What ever guys. I guess no one lies about what is under their hood anymore huh? SO there is not a chance that someone is fibbing about their Z06 being stock. Tell me how someone can shave OVER .5 second just from driving. I am talking Mags (albeit aren't the greates things for stats) and personal views of them at the track. You are trying to tell me that there are 4-5 guys that much better than everyone else and can shave .5 second (at least) to get an 11 sec pass? Sorry not buying it.

Example: there is a guy that had a factory stock mach. paper filter ZR45 goodyears, the whole nine yards. Posted a slip for a 12.98 second pass. How many of you believe that? Not many would. In fact had I posted that on here, I would have been laughed out of the site.

Yes TX SS I dont' like vette's one bit. Like I posted before a standard vette is 40-45 (at least) and only runs low 13's (C5's). A cobra is about 40 and runs with a Z06. Not a hard choice in my book. Not to mention another $500 and the cobra is in the 11's.

Codes- You aren't even worth a reply.

cantankerous - Please explain how the original poster was an asshole. He had a modded mach 1 against a stock Z06. How is that not possible? You guys will believe a factory stock Z06 running high 11's, but you can't believe this guys post? Talk about Contradictive. I love how some internet racer guys know everything.

Besides, what is a Z06 and an SS owner doing in here anyways?

ScottsMach03

Established Member
Pony you need to be a little more openminded. I have seen a stock z06 go 12.017@114. With a better 60' he would have went a high 11 sec pass. I know the guy personally, I know his car. It is BONE STOCK. Down to the tires. Still under warrenty. Dont be so arrogant when it comes to chevy owners. They are car lovers just like us. A vette is a great car for what it is. I have never own a chevy, my blood runs ford blue. I have seen a stock Z run very low 12, so i dont doubt in my mind that stock Z will go high 11's.

69gt4speed

Svt God of All
Established Member
I ran a board member here in his zo6 from 15 to 125 or so. It was very even till the top and he started slowly pulling at 105, I didn't get the shift down real good and that was it. He claims hi 11's 118 n/a, low 11's with n2o. Got a 03/04 cobra and buick gn too, lucky guy. The run was with my 2.9, etc. without the rwtd tune. He is a very good driver btw.

ScottsMach03

Established Member
At the sametime, the guys story with the mach beaten the z06, well it doesnt surprise me at all. These machs run hard bone stock, a few mods and you can get low 12's. Any car in the 12's has the potential to out run a z06 up to a certain mph. Or redlight to redlight. Ive seen alot of Z's run high 12's to low 13's. It will be a drivers race. The z06 with a good driver will waste a modded mach, with a good driver, no doubt about it.

Interspy24

Established Member
ponygt65 said:
What ever guys. I guess no one lies about what is under their hood anymore huh? SO there is not a chance that someone is fibbing about their Z06 being stock. Tell me how someone can shave OVER .5 second just from driving. I am talking Mags (albeit aren't the greates things for stats) and personal views of them at the track. You are trying to tell me that there are 4-5 guys that much better than everyone else and can shave .5 second (at least) to get an 11 sec pass? Sorry not buying it.

Example: there is a guy that had a factory stock mach. paper filter ZR45 goodyears, the whole nine yards. Posted a slip for a 12.98 second pass. How many of you believe that? Not many would. In fact had I posted that on here, I would have been laughed out of the site.

Yes TX SS I dont' like vette's one bit. Like I posted before a standard vette is 40-45 (at least) and only runs low 13's (C5's). A cobra is about 40 and runs with a Z06. Not a hard choice in my book. Not to mention another $500 and the cobra is in the 11's.

cantankerous - Please explain how the original poster was an asshole. He had a modded mach 1 against a stock Z06. How is that not possible? You guys will believe a factory stock Z06 running high 11's, but you can't believe this guys post? Talk about Contradictive. I love how some internet racer guys know everything.

Easy there keyboard warrior. For the third time, your ignorance has gotten the best of you. I almost feel stupid posting this three times, but apparently you are deaf, dumb, and blind (Well I'm not sure if you're deaf, so I'll just say you're 2x dumb and blind for now).

Read it slowly and carefully. Better yet you seem too stupid to read, so I'll make it easy for you. Cliff notes - a bone stock z06 goes into the 11's. Stock everything. Didn't even lower the tire pressure.

http://www.gmhightechperformance.com/features/0410htp_zo/

Owned 2x. Someone send this bitch a sock to eat. Maybe we can all be so kind and chip in for hooked on phonics too? :burn:

Last edited:

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
Interspy24 said:
Easy there keyboard warrior. For the third time, your ignorance has gotten the best of you. I almost feel stupid posting this three times, but apparently you are deaf, dumb, and blind (Well I'm not sure if you're deaf, so I'll just say you're 2x dumb and blind for now).

Read it slowly and carefully. Better yet you seem too stupid to read, so I'll make it easy for you. Cliff notes - a bone stock z06 goes into the 11's. Stock everything. Didn't even lower the tire pressure.

http://www.gmhightechperformance.co...res/0410htp_zo/

Owned 2x. Someone send this bitch a sock to eat. Maybe we can all be so kind and chip in for hooked on phonics too? :burn:

The link won't load on my comp. So I am not sure what you are trying to show me. All I can say is it will take someone I personally know, so i know the driver is not lying and make an 11 sec. pass in front of me to believe it.
Say as you will, but your immaturity is not getting any better. Name ONE thing on the internet that can not be a lie? I have known WAY to many vette owners to think otherwise of what I have posted. Whether it be the 11 seconds or the personality of the owners. And I am done with the thread.

wrstdude

GM to Ford...
Established Member
ponygt65 said:

I'm here because I like Cobras as well...I got laid this morning too...it was great.

Griffin

Established Member
A cobra is about 40 and runs with a Z06. Not a hard choice in my book.

I'm sorry, but a stock Cobra is not going to hang with a stock Z06. Not gonna happen unless the Z06 driver is retarded...

Last edited:

StevesBuddyAntz

Established Member
Theres more then a few c5 z06's that have hit 11's factory stock...like said previously the average driver pulls low to mid 12's so if your running low 12's anythings possible on the street w/ a normal everyday driver...C6 version isnt out yet and is packing a 500 hp ls7, you wouldnt even be touching that running low 12's...its easily gonna be a low 11second car...and probably 10's w/ tire

Users who are viewing this thread