z06_2002 dont deserve to own a cobra!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

03cobracoupe

Established Member
Well i just got done posting my kill of a z06 on z06vette.com. And i was bein nice and all and they got mad at me just cause i beate a vette. Then Z06_2002 who also posts on here and who also owns a cobra just gets very mad at me. He starts puttin his own cobra down callin it a beater! and sayin it dont compare to a z06 at all. He dont deserve to own a cobra and i cant believe he would trash his own car!

OverToad

Established Member
Call me what you will, but this isn't the place for this kind of post. I thought we were all a lil' more grown up around here :rolleyes:
Isn't this why we have a Smack section?

03cobracoupe

Established Member
Originally posted by RKANYZ
post the link

this is gonna make my story sound fake, but the trhead i started over there caused abunch of trouble and they deleted the whole thing, but i promise its true! why would i make this up?

Stang"X"

Established Member
ZO6 Kill....

So tell him since his Cobra is only up to being a beater, and U just dusted a Zo6 , then it must be the driver then ! Then give him a link to a driving school !

Ps. If his Cobra is just a beater, tell him I'll take it off his hands for him !! :-D LOL

03cobracoupe

Established Member
Originally posted by OverToad
Call me what you will, but this isn't the place for this kind of post. I thought we were all a lil' more grown up around here :rolleyes:
Isn't this why we have a Smack section?

sorry man but he always posts in here so i thought i would put it in this room

OverToad

Established Member
sorry man but he always posts in here so i thought i would put it in this room

Not a biggie :)

I've just migrated from message board to message board trying to find one that keeps things in the right places. This site is such a good one for information without the drama that I probably popped off a little soon.
It's like a woman...........the good ones are becoming harder and harder to find :beer:

03cobracoupe

Established Member
Originally posted by OverToad
Not a biggie :)

I've just migrated from message board to message board trying to find one that keeps things in the right places. This site is such a good one for information without the drama that I probably popped off a little soon.
It's like a woman...........the good ones are becoming harder and harder to find :beer:

yeah i probaly shouldnt of posted it here but i thought u guys should know how he feels about his cobra..It still blows my mind he owns one and talks bad about it

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
Originally posted by 03cobracoupe
...Z06_2002 ...starts puttin his own cobra down callin it a beater! and sayin it dont compare to a z06 at all.

I would probably say the same. To each his own. Comments included.

Rwick7

Established Member
03cobracoupe - where are you from in Missouri? Please stay away from the vette boards...there in there own world.

03DOHC

Established Member
I wish this was in smackdown. vette guys just kill me. But please don't post cross forum flames here. If you just gotta post it, do it in Smack Down. Thanks.

Last edited:

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
He owns both cars..it's his right to say or choose how he drives either of them. I'm sure you've seen how crazy it gets whenever someone posts in someone else's forum about killing their ride. It happened here in the past, it happens everywhere..i suspect that's why boards have kill forums for their own vehicles? Just post something like that in our kill forum. We all have pride in our cars, anytime anyone makes a post like that on someone else's board of course ppl will defend their cars. What did you expect? Nice kill just the same.

SVTyballz

Established Member
Dude..........that thread was funny! Pretty much the normal "my dad can beat up your dad" stuff but still funny nonetheless. No comment from me on who's dad won the fight though. Personally i think the whole thing was pretty childish but what do I know?? I do know that I respect fast cars and I would hope that if I ever "race" a Z-06 or lingenfelter or a freakin ferrari ENZO that win or lose both of us could show some respect for the other's car. Now I know that in that thread, I read some of the typical Chevy/Corvette attitude that does bug me sometimes, but when an F-body owner comes in here they probably feel the same kind of "attitude". One of the differences is that Corvette owners have been cultivating this attitude for 50 years. We Mustang owners have finally been given a product that we can brag about in the horsepower wars. And some of us are a little too excited about that fact. Proof of that in me, is my personalized tag: COR WHAT. Now anyone that knows me, knows that it is a joke. I have a C5 FRC in the garage too. And anyone that gets offended by it, doesn't have a sense of humor anyway. When I read threads like the one we are talking about, I think back to something a coach told me many years ago. He said that if you make a great play, act like you've done it before. If you win, act like you have won before. Act like it was supposed to happen that way.

Oh well, im off my soapbox. Just my 2 centz.

gary

Z06_2002

www.HighSpeedDriving.com
Established Member
Originally posted by Xplicit
Nice kill just the same.

Xplicit,

Glad that picture is not of a Z :)

And a quick note to all,

From this side of the fence I will say nice kill also! As far as stereotyping Z owners or Vette owners there is plenty of room in here for disagreement.

Please remember my site has video of me roasting a Z with my Cobra, never said it wasn't fun.

:beer:

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
"If you make a great play, act like you've done it before. If you win, act like you have won before. Act like it was supposed to happen that way." Nice SVTyballz..sounds familiar :thumbsup:

;-) @ Z06_2002

CobraTone

Established Member
03 Cobra Coupe, nice kill, but better suited for this board. I read the thread that you started over there and could sense from about the fourth response that there is absolutely no point in arguing with those guys. Some people will just never give in, and think that just because there car is more expensive they don't have to show respect for other cars. Many of them seemed fairly immature to me, which also shows there is no point to argue.

As for Z06_2002, cut him some slack. If you have been around a while you would realize he has been a good contributor to this board and deserves some respect. If he wants to use his 03 as a beater, hey, more power to the guy. As long as he keeps putting valuable info about his experiences on this board, I will respect him no matter which car he likes better. :beer:

byevette

Momento Mori
Established Member
Originally posted by Z06_2002
No one deleted his thread here it is.

http://www.z06vette.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27916&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

The point was you don't go plssling in someone else's punch. I don't do that here and I don't do it there.

Don,
He is obviously a child, like you said in the other forum, he may not have an '03.

He may have won the race, but you thoroughly beat him in the debate (and spelling). What does he do when he has lost? He runs over here and makes this post (in the wrong section) trying to get us to go over there and defend the car.

My car is the "daily driver", "beater" as well.

Don, great stable of cars and when I am in Vegas next Spring, I will take you up on the beers.

Chris

:beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread