z06_2002 dont deserve to own a cobra!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2thman

giggle gas expert
Established Member
Originally posted by CobraTone
As for Z06_2002 has been a good contributor to this board and deserves some respect. If he wants to use his 03 as a beater, hey, more power to the guy. As long as he keeps putting valuable info about his experiences on this board, I will respect him no matter which car he likes better. :beer:

Very true.

kino

Established Member
I second Byevette. Don is a good guy and good contributor to this forum. While some may have a different opinion on cars, remember each person is entitled to their own opinion. These cars are two different animals with different qualities. Some may prefer the Cobra others a Z06. The way I figure it is since he pays the bills on his cars he can say whatever he likes or dislikes about them.
In short, to each his own. And cut Don some slack.

slythetove

Down the rabbit hole....
Established Member
03Cobracoupe,

I just think your delivery needs a little work.

Also, Z06_2002 is a good poster and a mature adult. He deserves the same respect we all want here.

Keep it clean out there guys.

This is a great forum because you dont' find these kinds of posts here often. Let's keep it that way.

:)

TurboEclipseGSX

Non Ricer
Established Member
ohh man, thats gotta suck, getting owned by your own peeps :lol1: oh btw, i dont think its cool to go post a kill on another forum and be rude about it cause you were being kind of rude
That is all I have to say.
and
THe car sounded good but the bark was bigger than the bite.

what you would of wanted to say not to get flamed to hell and back is something like this

Title=Sweet race with a Z06
Post= Well guys, on my way home i run up to this beautiful black sleek looking Z06 that sounded mean as hell, I look at the guy and give him the Race nod (u know what im talking about) and we decide to run from a 40 punch, (im putting down about 470 horses) i jumped him a 1/2 car, and extended my lead a little more but i was suprised with the power of these cars, it was an awesome race, I thought i would murder the vette with my 470 horses but was amazed at how powerful they were :beer:

than they would say something like, sweet run, you got any pics/dynos/videos etc. etc. get my drift :coolman:

Z06_2002

www.HighSpeedDriving.com
Established Member
Thanks everybody, nice to be part of this great forum. I love my Cobra and I have learned everything from this forum.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

:beer:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by Z06_2002
Thanks everybody, nice to be part of this great forum. I love my Cobra and I have learned everything from this forum.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

:beer:

You too man. And happy holidays. :beer: :beer: :beer:

hoofbeat

Established Member
:beer: how many of us on this board would give anything to drive our cobras as our daily driver and have a z06 as our sh$$ts and giggle car? many a post on here point out they would love to have a z06 but they cost to much or don,t have a back seat or etc. etc.. props to z06 2002 i would love to have both.

Bob Cosby

Established Member
It's pretty stupid to go to a board like that and post a "kill". It is even worse to be condensending about it.

My symphathy meter's pegged.

JoeAsheville

Asheville NC-Bohemian Wonderland
Established Member
I raced a Z06 (we were both stock) on the interstate from a 60 mph roll...and he slayed me, 3 car lengths easy. I really think it was because I had it in fourth...I suck as a driver in those types of situations.

After we were finished we were idling next to each other on the main drag here in A-town, and were talking like friends, giving each other compliments and thumbs-up. We had never seen each other before in our lives. They are awesome cars, both of 'em.

Anyway...that car was wicked fast. Hope I run into him again so we can try it...again! [cut to ZZ Top's "Manic Mechanic"] :-D

f4sfed

Established Member
Seems like a rough crowd over there.

If someone offered to buy my car for me, I'd let 'em! Anyone? Anyone? How about half? :)

ZO6Cam

Established Member
Howdy!

Hello everyone. I got the link to this forum after reading cobrakiller's thread on the Z06 board.

Kudos to most of you for your mature attitude on the subject.

I have a lot of respect for the 03 Cobra. It's got awesome power and great looks. I haven't had the pleasure of lining up with an 03 Cobra yet, but I hope to change that in the near future. If anyone lives near NW Louisiana, drop me a line.

Merry Christmas everyone! :beer:

sbc.cobra

HUWHAT!!!
Established Member
i have no sympathy for cobrakiller. going over to someone else's board and starting a thread title w/ "spanked a Z06"...what did you expect? i have to agree w/ Uncle Meat....try some tact next time.

redfire03cobra

Established Member
I have currently own a 2003 cobra and have had a z06, both cars are at the top of their game!!!! let's just praise what we have and appreciate everyone has their own taste!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread