Z28 Vs Cobra

03svtzak

Established Member
So i was driving out of wal mart the other night, and i saw a really clean lookin z28 sittin there, the driver and is passenger were staring at me. So i rev'd up, so they followed me to the light.
The passenger rolled down his window and asked me, Want to run em?
i told him, on green im going.
Light turned green i took off, perfect launch for me. Left him, only a limited amount of space, as the lanes turned to one. At the next light The Z28 pulled next to me and asked if i wanted to run highway.
Told him sure, why not. Ran from a 40mph to the end of 4th, but my car started to sputter and bogg, he had me at 2 cars.
We pulled over, and i found out that it was built. I told him lets meet up after i fixed my car to run again.
Found out it was my spark plug, so changed them out. hit the guy up to run again.
We ran from a Dig and we were dead even. And again ran from a 40 roll, we were even till i shifted to 4th and just pulled hard. All and All was a great run, and good guy.

exdeath

Established Member
Sorry wasn't able to look up and read your post.... <right click save picture as> what's going on now?

Last edited:

Drazga

Established Member
lol @ OP did you really say "On green im going?"

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkbVi2A-9BY"]YouTube - charger vs, supra[/nomedia]

03svtzak

Established Member
^LOL. Clear it up, THE Z28 HAS A BUILT MOTOR. I got a 2.8 pully, closed K&N Fliter, fluidline coolent intercooler, and nice fat 315s in the back.

F8l Vnm

Established Member
:lol:LMAO!
Very hard to ready your post with the hottie below..sorry dude..I might as well put up the B.S. Flag on your story ;-)

BAD351W

Established Member
Good runs! "On green im going." That sounds like something id say to one of my buddies when im just fooling around. Hahahah :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread