zaino??

stangfreak

Established Member
guys iv been hearing so much about the zaino products. are they really that good. im ordering 200 bucks worth of stuff from griots, but i want to try the zaino.... can you guys tell me which products to buy from them? such as wax, car wash, scratch removers, rubber cleaner, etc etc.

wow i spend more time with my car than with my g/f!!! ITS NICE!!!

Jim Vaccaro

Established Member
Alex,,You making this a Show car....Use turtle wax and use your money to buy Go Fast Mods!!!:beer:

:shrug: ALEX SLOW AND SHOW;-)

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
Z2 polish, Z5 swirl remover, ZFX accelerator, Z6, gloss enhancer, Z7 car wash, Z16 tire gloss, Z18 claybar if you want. If do want to clay the car, get 2 bottles of Z6.

Zaino is good and smells great. I use it, but I also use and like Mequiars products.

I've tried the glass polish and the plastic polish but wouldn't buy again.
The tire gloss is the best I've used. It won't leave a mess on the side of the car first time you drive it.

stangfreak

Established Member
JIMMY V IS THE MAN!! im goin to check out zainos site and see what its all about.

ps.... hey jim next time i see you at mustang magic make a list of the go fast mods i need to make this car go low 11's!!

carstocks

Established Member
I use and love zaino. Very easy to use, cost is not outragoius, and the results are great. also, I never get the unwanted buildup and also never get residue (that some waxes give you after rain).

RedfireVenom

11 Second Vert Club
Established Member
Zaino

img16.jpg

Zapper

Established Member
Silver is an easy color to keep.

Zaino is a great polish. It also makes it easy to keep the car clean in inclement weather. I find that dirt comes off easily if you have a number of layers on.

Have fun - that's all that counts!

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Using Zaino was the best thing I ever did for my snake. I think the real thing for me is that you don't have as many problems when you accidentally hit black trim with this polish. It's much more forgiving.

Juiced-03

Established Member
I really dont like Zaino to tell you the truth. The Z5 only covers scratches and swirls and really doesnt do a great job at that anyway. If you go over to Autopia, you will see some of the country's best detailers who prefer to kick Zaino to the curb for products such as Poorboys, Klasse, Gold Glass, S100, and P21S. They are much easier to use (no waiting period and no accelerators needed) and dont just cover imperfections. Even if you swear by Zaino I highly recommend you ditch the Z5 for at least some Mequiars #9. Then after you use the Z2 top it with a good coat of carnauba wax like S100, P21S, or even Meguiars #26 paste wax.

Oh and the Zaino window polish sucks by the way! Honestly I would only buy Z2 from Zaino. Didnt like the tire dressing or the leather cleaner. Their clay bars dont pick up as much impurities as other bars on the market either. The car wash is overrated as well. Just about any car wash on the market will work fine as long as it isnt Dawn! I use Dawn to strip off the polish and wax off of my customers' cars to start with a clean slate.

Last edited:

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
Zaino is the ONLY thing that touches the car. Z1, Z2 or Z5, then Z6. I also use the Zaino car wash (Z7 I think). Everyone who sees the car says its the cleanest car they have seen.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
As you can see, everyone has their personal preferences. I've tried many products over the years and wish I had used Zaino before my Cobra. It is now 9 months old and the finish is as smooth as it was when I picked it up. No, actually it is smoother. And has a super gloss of course. I rate the Zaino system a 10. Contrary to what some people might say, there is really no wait time with Zaino. You simply apply the polish to the whole car. I start with the front and go around the car to the other side. That takes about 25 minutes. The polish dries in about 20 so I can immediately start to buff it starting where I started the polish. The whole polishing deal takes no more than an hour. You simply can't do it any faster with any other product unless you don't have to buff.
:)

RedfireVenom

11 Second Vert Club
Established Member
Also, pick up some of Zaino's detailing spray. Works well in between washes. I use it everytime I drive the car. After I pull it into the garage I quickly spray the front bumper and wash all the bugs off of it.

RedfireVenom

11 Second Vert Club
Established Member
Also, pick up some of Zaino's detailing spray. Works well in between washes. I use it everytime I drive the car. After I pull it into the garage I quickly spray the front bumper and wash all the bugs off of it. The bugs are a lot easier to take off and won't stain with a couple layers of Zaino.

BALDSNAKE

Stop the Car Tax
Established Member
Gotta chime in here. I have a Sonic Blue and use a wax impregnated polishing rag I get from Western Auto. I've had one Blue Coral wax job a year ago. that's it! Yesterday a friend from the Regional chat room came over to check out my suspension mods and the first thing he asked was how much Zaino I had on the car. He said it was awsome. He had 5 applications. He had hours into his car. I wipe mine off once a week.

I have no idea what Zaino is :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread