M112'd Sixxer vs 03 Cobra?

03TRKB

The LSX Swapped Guy
Established Member
Okay I'm sure you guys are sick of these but he wants to put money so I want to THINK I have a chance.

Him: 2003 Cobra - O/R H Pipe, Flow 40's welded in, and throwing a fuel code.
Me: 2002 V6 - M112 Un-IC'd, Full Bolt Ons/Supporting Mods, NT05R's.

He is a buddy on mine who helped me do a few of my mods.He is wanting to throw down 100 bucks which for a broke HS kid is a lot.So do yougusy think I can beat him?I think I have a shot put am not sure.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Did you really dyno 350 rwhp with a 3.8 and a blower. That's almost 200rhwp more than a thunderbird s/c with the M90.:??: If you really did and your an auto with sticky tires you should win.

03TRKB

The LSX Swapped Guy
Established Member
You really don't think I have a chance?I weight probably 200lbs less and have like 30 less hp, plus his starts to shut off at like 3.7k in every gear. An he wants to go for money and am not sure if he will race for fun, plus I could use 100 bucks.

tj04cobra

Established Member
If he is a buddy of yours and you are a broke HS kid, why can't he just do it for fun :shrug:? He is probably going to beat up on you and just wants a quick bill. Whats his fuel code?

03TRKB

The LSX Swapped Guy
Established Member
Did you really dyno 350 rwhp with a 3.8 and a blower. That's almost 200rhwp more than a thunderbird s/c with the M90.:??: If you really did and your an auto with sticky tires you should win.

Yep 351/342, That was on 10 psi, god I'm getting different answers!

03TRKB

The LSX Swapped Guy
Established Member
If he is a buddy of yours and you are a broke HS kid, why can't he just do it for fun :shrug:? He is probably going to beat up on you and just wants a quick bill. Whats his fuel code?

I'm sure he will go for fun but like I said I could use the money.And its like P1006 or something like that.His SCT tuner calls it a fuel code, oh and he is on some cheap ass street tires.

tj04cobra

Established Member
I'm sure he will go for fun but like I said I could use the money.And its like P1006 or something like that.His SCT tuner calls it a fuel code, oh and he is on some cheap ass street tires.

You seem confident. If so, dig race him and get it on video. If you win, he's an asshat for demanding a money race and you got $100 in your pocket. And if his car is really cutting off like that in every gear, he is really an asshat for beating up on the car.

03TRKB

The LSX Swapped Guy
Established Member
You seem confident. If so, dig race him and get it on video. If you win, he's an asshat for demanding a money race and you got $100 in your pocket. And if his car is really cutting off like that in every gear, he is really an asshat for beating up on the car.

I think I will do it then!It cuts off at 4100 in first, 3700 or 3800 in the rest of em, and yeah I told him he is a dumbass for driving it like that, I never would!

03TRKB

The LSX Swapped Guy
Established Member
Well I willtake a vjd bu it will be a week before it is up, just like car pics..Lol viruses suck.

04sneaky_snake

Established Member
You really don't think I have a chance?I weight probably 200lbs less and have like 30 less hp, plus his starts to shut off at like 3.7k in every gear. An he wants to go for money and am not sure if he will race for fun, plus I could use 100 bucks.

Umm. I'm going to go ahead and call BS on those dyno numbers. Don't see that happening when most setups like yours dyno around 300rwhp.

Secondly, if his car is shutting off a 3.7k then he can't even race you. It'd be almost impossible for him to.

Thirdly, what is your gearing compared to his?

03TRKB

The LSX Swapped Guy
Established Member
The sheet says 351/342 and I'm on 4.10's he is stock besides the h pipe and welded in flows, and apparently he can or he wouldnt be asking me to.4100 rpms in 1st 37-3800 in the rest.

03TRKB

The LSX Swapped Guy
Established Member
Seriously? Pics of car and said blower set up. And a Cobra that can only pull to 3000rpms, really.

In before smackdown.:beer:

3000rpm?I have rode in the car and it keeps pulling past 3K..And like I said I'm on my iPhone my computer has a virus.And the blower is just a stock M112 with the IC lip shaved.Oh and like I said it was on a Dyno Jet so I'm probably around 320.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
3000rpm?I have rode in the car and it keeps pulling past 3K..And like I said I'm on my iPhone my computer has a virus.And the blower is just a stock M112 with the IC lip shaved.Oh and like I said it was on a Dyno Jet so I'm probably around 320.

Maybe 220rhwp. You have a stock cobra blower on a motor with less cubic inches, garbage heads, and an automatic. Stock your car probably put down 120 rhwp. I predict your car to run 13.9's.

03TRKB

The LSX Swapped Guy
Established Member
220?Most guys with just the blower do 280-300, I have the blower an bolt on.I know its a sixxer and nothing special but don't insult me!

Users who are viewing this thread