M112'd Sixxer vs 03 Cobra?

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
It sound like you have ridden in this car of his?? Yes? no?

And you verified the cutting off and the stated RPMs???

If so take his money! This guy has got to be some kind of idiot soliciting a money race when he knows he currently has a fuel delivery issue. He will be lucky if doesn't blow the bitch up!

I think I would snag the spare and passenger seat out just to make sure though.

Watch.. he'll show up with DRs, a pulley and no fuel cut off and want to get paid.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
220?Most guys with just the blower do 280-300, I have the blower an bolt on.I know its a sixxer and nothing special but don't insult me!

? Like I said stock your car made 120ish to the wheels. Adding a POS eaton blower is not going to make an additional 180 RWHP. If so then a stock mach 1 puts down 270 add 180 as you believe, so a stock 03/04 puts down 450 to the ground yet only rated at 390 crank from the factory? :rollseyes

Let's see you now have 23 posts and claiming ridiculous rhwp for your mods and wanna run a cobra that only pulls to 4K, now. Ok, I'll bite.....Troll?:poke:

03TRKB

The LSX Swapped Guy
Established Member
I know what my car puts down shit!Go look it up, go to mysteed performance.com and look at his kit, it says that most will throw down 300, I have full bolt ons and it was on a Dyno Jet.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
I know what my car puts down shit!Go look it up, go to mysteed performance.com and look at his kit, it says that most will throw down 300, I have full bolt ons and it was on a Dyno Jet.

Pics? car, motor? Surely as easy as you can post you can snap a pic and post it.

03TRKB

The LSX Swapped Guy
Established Member
It sound like you have ridden in this car of his?? Yes? no?

And you verified the cutting off and the stated RPMs???

If so take his money! This guy has got to be some kind of idiot soliciting a money race when he knows he currently has a fuel delivery issue. He will be lucky if doesn't blow the bitch up!

I think I would snag the spare and passenger seat out just to make sure though.

Watch.. he'll show up with DRs, a pulley and no fuel cut off and want to get paid.

Yes I have rode in the car plenty of times, and yes the car starts to shut down at 4100 rpm in first and the rest are 37-3800.And I already have the spare and jack out and more than likely the back seat.And I have no doubt in my mind that he would beat me with a pulley and DR's..Why can't you guys just except that V6's aren't complete shit?I know it isnt the best but its been a bad ass first car.

03TRKB

The LSX Swapped Guy
Established Member
Yep, PC has a virus that is why the vid won't be up for a week or so.And my mod list js in that thread.

04sneaky_snake

Established Member
Yes I have rode in the car plenty of times, and yes the car starts to shut down at 4100 rpm in first and the rest are 37-3800.And I already have the spare and jack out and more than likely the back seat.And I have no doubt in my mind that he would beat me with a pulley and DR's..Why can't you guys just except that V6's aren't complete shit?I know it isnt the best but its been a bad ass first car.

Because they are.....they have THE shittiest heads I've ever seen. And a stock auto to boot.

You're not going to win unless the car seriously cuts out like you say.

But his car versus yours, both in running condition, and he'd smoke your ass no doubt.

320rwhp is still pushing it IMO. I don't see an m112 V6 (especially non-IC) putting down that much on the streets. Maybe on the dyno, with ice bags on it, but not once you actually line it up.

03TRKB

The LSX Swapped Guy
Established Member
Look guys I'm racing him and if I lose I will come on yere and say so if I win I will post a vid to prove it, I'm tired and don't feel like an e-battle tonight.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member

I'm glad your post count is going up and all, but if you have 351 rhwp(doubtful), and your buddies car only pulls to 4Krpms you'll crush him. Hell my wifes Kia Soul would probably beat it.

Do you have any friends with GT500's that only pull to 3Krpms? Maybe you can race them for money also. Maybe your buddy should ask his AZ coworkers for advise??????:bored:

03TRKB

The LSX Swapped Guy
Established Member
Because they are.....they have THE shittiest heads I've ever seen. And a stock auto to boot.

But his car versus yours, both in running condition, and he'd smoke your ass no doubt.

320rwhp is still pushing it IMO. I don't see an m112 V6 (especially non-IC) putting down that much on the streets. Maybe on the dyno, with ice bags on it, but not once you actually line it up.

Dude it was on the third pull when it did that and wasn't that hot, and I know he would smoke me in running condition, but right now I think I can beat him, especially when the gearing and weight difference.

03TRKB

The LSX Swapped Guy
Established Member
I'm glad your post count is going up and all, but if you have 351 rhwp(doubtful), and your buddies car only pulls to 4Krpms you'll crush him. Hell my wifes Kia Soul would probably beat it.

Do you have any friends with GT500's that only pull to 3Krpms? Maybe you can race them for money also. Maybe your buddy should ask his AZ coworkers for advise??????:bored:

He js the one who asked me to race for money, hell he is the one who wonted to race, and there is a big difference between 4.1K and 3k

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member

Agreed. I've had a couple of S/C birds/cougars and there heads are much better than the no sc heads put on 3.8's. There is no way that just slapping a M112 is going to get 350 rhwp even on an Supercoupe motor. He's claiming about 10 rhwp less than a stock Cobra with two less cylinders and garbage heads. :??:

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Dude it was on the third pull when it did that and wasn't that hot, and I know he would smoke me in running condition, but right now I think I can beat him, especially when the gearing and weight difference.

So on your third pull on an non-intercooled setup it made its best power? Oh really? This just get's better. :bash:

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member

Have any pics of your dyno graph?

If you're that confident, go out and race him then.

Users who are viewing this thread