Any Cobras down for a friendly race?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PilledV8s

Established Member
25psi said:
I wasnt on 639rwhp, when I ran him. I was at 10psi, which is low boost for me. The springs for the wastegate wont hold 639rwhp past 5000rpm.

WOW it took you until the end of 4th to put 2 cars on a 01 viper making about 440rwhp. I forgot the 2000+ GTS's dyno lower b/c of it's less aggressive camshaft.
So want to run a couple of cam only Vettes? $500/$1000 on the line with you on high boost setting b/c we don't need any handicap 10psi crap.

you were supposed to run my buddies vette tuesday night, but you chickened out and snuck out the parking lot early.

Last edited:

25psi

Established Member
PilledV8s said:
WOW it took you until the end of 4th to put 2 cars on a 01 viper making about 440rwhp. I forgot the 2000+ GTS's dyno lower b/c of it's less aggressive camshaft.
So want to run a couple of cam only Vettes? $500/$1000 on the line with you on high boost setting b/c we don't need any handicap 10psi crap.

you were supposed to run my buddies vette tuesday night, but you chickened out and snuck out the parking lot early.

Dude what the **** are you talking about. I ran a procharged GTO, supercharged mustang gt, two vettes and a viper. Im not gonna sit there and wait for someone to come, after Ive been there for an hour.

How in the **** am I suppose to run someone that wasnt there? I waited 20minutes, after you said, he would be there in 5 minutes. I had shit to do. I dont even know you! I aint no punk mother ****a who backs down from a race. IF you want to run tonight, **** it, lets run. IF I lose I lose. But Im not gonna run for money, until I have my shit tuned again and fix minor issues!

25psi

Established Member
PilledV8s said:

Are you dislexic? I started in 3rd, so it took me 1 1/2 gears to pull two cars on a viper!

25psi

Established Member
PilledV8s said:

Let me know, if you want to run tonight!

musclefan21

Established Member
with 650rwhp car, Not many cobras will be able to hang with him. (IF THE NUMBERS ARE CORRECT)

those numbers sounds EXTREMELY high to me.

Stop busting this dude's balls!! he came over and called out cobras.. if you wanna run, go run and come brag about it. if not, then shut up!!

Last edited:

skunk50

Established Member
25psi said:
I dont have anything personal against you, its a forum! Dont take things literally. :beer:

this guy 300bhp/ton is like the biggest internet racer in the world. he just reads a lot of forums. because all he's got is a stock Fbody with like a lid and air filter mod. :pepper:

25psi

Established Member
PilledV8s said:
done! what time, place and how much $ are you putting on it?

I guess you didnt read what I wrote previously.

Scroll down a reread please. I will run tonight, but not for money. Im gonna wait until, my spike issues are cleared. If and when my issues are fixed, I will do it for money.

So are we gonna run tonight? Why are you talking for your boy anyways? Are you the one that was on the phone, trying to get ahold of him?

PilledV8s

Established Member
25psi said:
I guess you didnt read what I wrote previously.

Scroll down a reread please. I will run tonight, but not for money. Im gonna wait until, my spike issues are cleared. If and when my issues are fixed, I will do it for money.

So are we gonna run tonight? Why are you talking for your boy anyways? Are you the one that was on the phone, trying to get ahold of him?

I'll wait until your tuning issues are cleared. It's about time for you to put your money where you mouth is.

I know of an 03 Cobra that would be glad to put that 350z of yours to sleep also. I can bring him out also.

When will your car be ready?

Last edited:

25psi

Established Member
Itll be tuned and ready to go next Saturday.

Ill run tonight! Is this your car, or someone you know. Are you the Don King of setups here are what? Bring out the Cobra tonight. I can still run 11psi. Please dont call me out, if you dont want to run tonight. Like I said, if I lose, I lose!

25psi

Established Member
JD_Z28 said:
I say you guys just do it tonight and get it on vid.

Whatever happens be safe you guys :pop:

I agree, I would love to run tonight. But I think he's on someone elses schedule.

I dont have a camara, if someone else does, please bring one!

Common

Established Member
yup, i hate when someone else is seting up races for their boys.........cmon dude get rid of that high school mentality

PilledV8s

Established Member
25psi said:
I agree, I would love to run tonight. But I think he's on someone elses schedule.

I dont have a camara, if someone else does, please bring one!

I'll run you when your car is 100% b/c I don't want to hear any garbage excuses such as I was spinning in third or boost/torque spiking.

25psi

Established Member
PilledV8s said:
I'll run you when your car is 100% b/c I don't want to hear any garbage excuses such as I was spinning in third or boost/torque spiking.

IS this your car?

I dont care if you win. Why dont you run me tonight? My car is strong enough on 11psi, to hand a viper, procharged gto and an 03 cobra its ass. Please, your the one that is making excuses. You say I chickened out, but your dodging me now.

I ask you earlier, where you the one on the phone, trying to get ahold of the dude to race?

25psi

Established Member
I wish I could, but I dont have a camara. IF he races tonight(which I dont think he will) I hope he brings one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread