Common

Established Member
ohhh you fawkers better, cuz i invested time into this thread lol

25psi

Established Member
stroker22 said:
ohhh you fawkers better, cuz i invested time into this thread lol

:lol:

I dont even know who I am racing. This guy knows what I have, but all I know its a vette. I dont know what year, what he has done, or what it runs. O well, Im ready!

I would like to do something before it rains. It might rain the rest of the week, starting tomorrow.

PilledV8s

Established Member
25psi said:
IS this your car?

I dont care if you win. Why dont you run me tonight? My car is strong enough on 11psi, to hand a viper, procharged gto and an 03 cobra its ass. Please, your the one that is making excuses. You say I chickened out, but your dodging me now.

I ask you earlier, where you the one on the phone, trying to get ahold of the dude to race?

what procharged gto have you ran? the black one at the meet?

Common

Established Member
PilledV8s said:

Dude!!! i really hope YOU have a car to run 25PSI for all the smack talk you are doing in this thread, if not then you just gotta grow up.
Stop setting up races for your boys cuz if they by any chance lose to 25psi you gonna be the one looking like a jackass. JMO

25psi

Established Member
PilledV8s said:

Yea, he said he was having issues. I dont know, but I started to walk him top end.

25psi

Established Member
stroker22 said:
Dude!!! i really hope YOU have a car to run 25PSI for all the smack talk you are doing in this thread, if not then you just gotta grow up.
Stop setting up races for your boys cuz if they by any chance lose to 25psi you gonna be the one looking like a jackass. JMO

He wont even let me know who he is. I asked him 3 times already, was he the one that approached me to run his boy.

25psi

Established Member
PilledV8s said:

Are we gonna run tonight. **** my tuning, dont wait until next week. I want to do this shit tonight!

Common

Established Member
25psi said:
He wont even let me know who he is. I asked him 3 times already, was he the one that approached me to run his boy.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
yup, he is the "NEGOTIATOR":coolman: for his BOY

PilledV8s

Established Member
stroker22 said:

We won't lose. Guaranteed:coolman:

Common

Established Member
PilledV8s said:
We won't lose. Guaranteed:coolman:

Hey im all about american muscle but you guys better be ready, sounds like the Z has a solid setup and for the love of god GET IT ON THE VIDEO FOOLS

25psi

Established Member
LOL, we turned around on 249 along with a procharged 06 mustang! He said that was his girls car and he was having oil leaks somewhere.

Tell him to come tonight then.

Are we running tonight are what?

PilledV8s

Established Member
Everyone hates 25psi because he thinks the 350z is golden and can't be beat or can beat 95% of the cars out there and always posts up videos found on the internet of 350Zs beating Fords, Chevys and Pontiacs. Like a true American owner, I'm trying to hold it down for us Ford, Chevy and Pontiac owners. Besides someone has to step up to the plate for the team and show this tool what it is. Yes the runs will be on video because I have a video camera. I'm going to make him respect American Muscle.

Common

Established Member
ohhh you fawkers, i wish i lived nearby, my lil 500whp + wouldnt be the fastest car but at leats id have some fun dammmit

25psi

Established Member
PilledV8s said:
Everyone hates 25psi because he thinks the 350z is golden and can't be beat or can beat 95% of the cars out there and always posts up videos found on the internet of 350Zs beating Fords, Chevys and Pontiacs. Like a true American owner, I'm trying to hold it down for us Ford, Chevy and Pontiac owners. Besides someone has to step up to the plate for the team and show this tool what it is. Yes the runs will be on video because I have a video camera. I'm going to make him respect American Muscle.

LOL, who says I dont respect American cars? Why do you think I come to the meets on Tuesday's, which are 90% domestic? Becuase that is where most of the competition is! I tell you this, I dont respect people who talk for there boys! Are you gonna run tonight are what?

Common

Established Member
uuuhhhhhhhh.............i wanna hear the response to this "callout":pop:

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Enough space has already been wasted on this worthless thread. Save your challenges and call-outs and planning and excuses and more B.S. for Private Messages or start a new thread in Smack Down to call each other names. IF there is ever a race and IF it results in a kill, feel free to post a new thread, in this forum.

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread