Depressing!

TicketMeRed500

Established Member
That team does unreal things with cars. You slap Lingenfelter on a brick and it would turn 10s....Somebody needs to bring him over to the dark side.

sfadchi

Established Member
I'm not hating at all! It's impressive as hell! We've got two years on them and have not been able to put a number like that on the scoreboard.

SmirkNOS

It is what it is!
Established Member
Still a Chevy. No big deal. For them to run that, they need to spend double of what we spend. That's no biggy. Anybody can have a 9 send car. All you have to do is buy a cheap 4 cyl. Stang and put a 460 on nitrous and you'll see. The beauty comes when you have $40k GT 500 you put $5k( for them them will be $75-80K car incluided) on the motor and you run low nines all day and cruze home on A/C. That impress me. That's why I have one and I'm proud of it. .After all there is always some onefaster than you,, you'll never be top dog... Every year car are made faster and more eficient. So be happy and thank god you have one. Don't be naive.....

Last edited:

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
i thought the 2008 an 2010 cobra jets were running 8s already

Yellow Horse

Established Member
I found this on another forum, the New 6-Speed Camaro goes 9.28@156

Not even close to one found on a showroom floor.

Not to mention next to the Tundra the biggest insult to a piece of sheet metal ever formed.

Butt ugly would be a compliment.

BlwnSn8k

S/C Whine = Smile on Face
Established Member
Considering this car in the vid has an LS9 in it, i bet you are looking at well over a $60K car once all is said and done. Buy a C6 Z06 and call it a day.

Users who are viewing this thread