finally some sunshine..had to take some pics of the Terminated 97 Fobra

venomous99

Established Member
are those TF wheels?

theyre very similar to the mach 5 but these are iforged aero's in 19x10(24mm offset) and 19x9 with chrome face and polished lips. being the irs is about 3/4" wider on each side the wheel setup i went with looks a lot wider in the rear. rear wheels sit perfectly in the wheel well w/out rubbing after i rolled the fenders.

Very nice. Where in the bay?
thanks, im in dalycity..i took her out for a ride yesterday to hayward/san leandro but unfortunately didnt run into other stangs.
soooo nice man what wheels are those?

F that...Top 3!! That b*tch is baddddd. You really dont wanna deal with the hassle of a muscle car man. Just sell it...I'm interested. Lets talk....hehe :beer:

ur telling me..these cars are sure big hassles especially when it involves money. lol. i had the car for about 1year putting about 20miles on it and then i finally bit the bullet and got everything done in a 4month span..new paint, rebuilt motor, wheels, 04 cobra seats and a bunch of other crap. i think ill keep this car for a minute.lol it has 64k original miles and about 350miles on the new motor so its still in its break-in period.

thanks everyone for the complements..its was a long project but well worth it in the end.

Last edited:

venomous99

Established Member
and just to give u an idea where it came from here is how it used to look:
P1010008.jpg

P1010012.jpg

P1010013.jpg

P1010081.jpg

mmustangsrus

boost makes daddy happy
Established Member
wow that thing has really come a long way :beer:

very nice congrats :rockon:

i wanted to do a 03-04 swap with my 97-cobra

95riosnake

Established Member
Holy F!!! I love it, those wheels are amazing...if only I could swing a set for mine!

I agree that's one of the nicest sn's I've ever seen :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread