finally some sunshine..had to take some pics of the Terminated 97 Fobra

NateV8

Established Member
That is PERFECT. It really can't get any better than that, other than finishing the interior. But damnn that car is sick!

Predatorbird

Established Member
Your car has come a long way since you first got it. I love everything you've done to the car, it looks sick! :rockon:

venomous99

Established Member
Car is looking great man and I really like the 03/04 mirrors on there. That car deserves a photo shoot with a nice SLR camera.
the mirrors give it that 03/04 touch and help complement the setup. one of these days, ill need to get some pics taken as im pretty much limited to my coolpix 4.3mp camera from the early 2000s. LOL

That is PERFECT. It really can't get any better than that, other than finishing the interior. But damnn that car is sick!
thanks...the interior is finished for now. i actually like the 2 tone look and will leave the dash and console that combo. i think it flows well w/ the rest of the interior being that the seats are 2 tone as well. its different and not like every other all black interior sn95.

95SC

Banned
thanks man..i need that kenne bell you got on your motor. haha

Deal :banana: , I want your wheels and you want my KB so it's a win situation for both of us. I'll give you my KB , 60 lb inj ,Accufab single blade you give me your wheels.

cobrkilrl

Established Member
That has got to be one of the most beautiful cobra's I have ever seen....I want those wheels for my black KR. You did one hell of a job considering what you started with. My hat if off to you sir. It has to be a blast to drive if nothing else....just stand there and look at it. I could do that all day long. Great snake!

venomous99

Established Member
Deal :banana: , I want your wheels and you want my KB so it's a win situation for both of us. I'll give you my KB , 60 lb inj ,Accufab single blade you give me your wheels.
id have to give it some thought. in a perfect world id have the iforged and that kb or a whipple. haha
That has got to be one of the most beautiful cobra's I have ever seen....I want those wheels for my black KR. You did one hell of a job considering what you started with. My hat if off to you sir. It has to be a blast to drive if nothing else....just stand there and look at it. I could do that all day long. Great snake!
thanks..yes it sits in the garage a lot where i just look at it and nit pick things to change.

venomous99

Established Member
had some decent weather so i drove the stang in to work and took that opportunity to snap a few garage pics...slowly progressing to post worthy pics.
excuse the poor quality of the pics as this is the best i can do with my point and shoot coolpix.
DSCN2247-1.jpg

DSCN2248-1.jpg

DSCN2249-1.jpg

DSCN2243-1.jpg

DSCN2245-1.jpg

and my prized possession..6k mile 04's
DSCN2171.jpg

Last edited:

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
hmmm I don't remember if I posted in your thread yet or not... lol.

Sick stang though man, best damn forbra I've ever seen! My favorite parts are the IRS, polished exhaust, and rims.

Users who are viewing this thread