finally some sunshine..had to take some pics of the Terminated 97 Fobra

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
STUNNED!!:rockon:

Sooooo tastefully done!

All fits under a stock hood TOO! I'm surprised, I expected to see a 95R hood before opening the thread.

The car is truly beautiful and is as near to perfect as I could even imagine.
Lovers of the SN95 body style(and I'm one) will be...:bowdown:

Awesome job!:beer:

quik67mustang

wat
Established Member
um yea, we need to hangout :D i love iforged aero's one of my favorite wheels, what size tires are you running? also are those export mirrors or are they just painted?

venomous99

Established Member
Big improvement. Im sorry but Yucky!
lol...yes the sn95 roush has to be one of the ugliest aftermarket kits out there. they messed up the sn95 and redeemed themselves on the new edge and 05.
sweet ride... I love the polished exhaust!
only way u can go w/ an IRS SS catback. i was lucky enough to have a local polisher who does work from his garage hook me up on the tailpipes. for $40 i would fore go doing it myself.
DSCN1913.JPG

was it a real roush?

yes this was a genuine roush and believe me,when i was parting out the roush pieces to sell on ebay and CL, ppl thought i was insane to be bastardizing a rare car. LOL it could;'ve one of a kind and still wouldve done it.
STUNNED!!:rockon:

Sooooo tastefully done!
All fits under a stock hood TOO! I'm surprised, I expected to see a 95R hood before opening the thread.
The car is truly beautiful and is as near to perfect as I could even imagine.
Lovers of the SN95 body style(and I'm one) will be...:bowdown:
Awesome job!:beer:

totally agree..ive had my share of stangs of every body style and always loved the sn95s..even over the terminator which ive had b4. its a body style that u either really like or could care less for.
the hood is actually a 95R. LOL. doest really show from the angles i shot the pics but it is an original R hood from ho fibertrends.
DSCN2047.jpg

um yea, we need to hangout :D i love iforged aero's one of my favorite wheels, what size tires are you running? also are those export mirrors or are they just painted?
yeah for sure..lots of meets up in the bay for local folks coming up.
iforged's are real nice but for the price u cant beat a set of trueforged. if and when i get a another set of wheels for another car, i will definitely go w/ trueforged and its always nice to support a vendor that caters to our crowd. tires are 295/275
mirrors are from an 03/04 cobra
I liked it better before :shrug:
NOT! car looks sick man. my new #1 sn-95
only thing i saved on the car was the roush dash emblem, plate frame, calipers and pedals. rest has been sold to ppl who can appreciate a roush.

appreciate the props everyone.

Last edited:

quik67mustang

wat
Established Member
yeah for sure..lots of meets up in the bay for local folks coming up.
iforged's are real nice but for the price u cant beat a set of trueforged. if and when i get a another set of wheels for another car, i will definitely go w/ trueforged and its always nice to support a vendor that caters to our crowd. tires are 295/275
mirrors are from an 03/04 cobra

i knew you were gonna say 295's, dammit im trying to stuff 305's on mine! it dosent seem possible without rubbing or poking! and did you trim the lip on the bottom of the mirrors? the lip drove me nuts on mine

txbull

Established Member
dam i remember the last time i seen this car when you were just fixing to get it painted
man this car is amazing great job !

venomous99

Established Member
Sweet looking SN95 man :rockon:, I need your wheels :D
thanks man..i need that kenne bell you got on your motor. haha
Awesome car! What kinda power does it make? Times?
never been tracked and still breaking in the motor..350 miles and counting. 440rwhp/465rwtq...its just your run of the mill upper pulley'ed cobra motor so nothing too crazy.
i knew you were gonna say 295's, dammit im trying to stuff 305's on mine! it dosent seem possible without rubbing or poking! and did you trim the lip on the bottom of the mirrors? the lip drove me nuts on mine
you can stuff 315s on a sn95 as long as you have the correct offset. did that on a 95 and ran a 17x11 with 315s w/out even having to roll the lips. just had to flip the quad. the rears used to rub before i rolled the lips and now w/ the lips rolled i dont have any clearance issues inside and out the wheel well.
as far as the mirrors, i never even noticed the fitment until someone on here mentioned it. it does hang a bit w/ the lilp since the sn95 door contours dont match the new edge but its worth the tradeoff i think. i like the mirrors more than a painted sn95 that doesnt fold in. export mirrors are nice but are extremely rare and ridiculously priced. im surprised some china exporter doesnt jump on these mirrors and make killing on them on ebay.

venomous99

Established Member
dam i remember the last time i seen this car when you were just fixing to get it painted
man this car is amazing great job !

lol...the money started pouring out of the bank account once i got it in the shop. it was a fast chain of events that just catapulted me to spend more and more money. u know how it goes..u justify doing more things to the car while it's apart like painting the car, throwing better parts on the motor and buying wheels and interior to complement the rest of the car. timing wise, it just made sense to finish it up u know at the expense of my dwindling bank account. spending in excess of $15k without the aid of credit cards in 3months aint something most ppl would do especially considering this was during the last half of 2009 when the economy was in the sh*tter. i had the vision to complete it and the train wasnt stopping. yes, i am glad its over.

quik67mustang

wat
Established Member
you can stuff 315s on a sn95 as long as you have the correct offset. did that on a 95 and ran a 17x11 with 315s w/out even having to roll the lips. just had to flip the quad. the rears used to rub before i rolled the lips and now w/ the lips rolled i dont have any clearance issues inside and out the wheel well.
as far as the mirrors, i never even noticed the fitment until someone on here mentioned it. it does hang a bit w/ the lilp since the sn95 door contours dont match the new edge but its worth the tradeoff i think. i like the mirrors more than a painted sn95 that doesnt fold in. export mirrors are nice but are extremely rare and ridiculously priced. im surprised some china exporter doesnt jump on these mirrors and make killing on them on ebay.

I didnt think it was possible to fit 315's on an irs in a pre99? i got a killer deal on my export mirrors, the guy i got them from is talking about doing exactly what you just said haha

Users who are viewing this thread