finally some sunshine..had to take some pics of the Terminated 97 Fobra

Mystic-SVT

snuggle fest, mmmmm!
Established Member
Your car is just badass!! I love it; i'm digging the two tone interior, only thing I would suggest changing out is the center console and swapping in one from an 02-04. They look so much better and are cup friendly. But other then that your car is a wet dream!

venomous99

Established Member
Your car is just badass!! I love it; i'm digging the two tone interior, only thing I would suggest changing out is the center console and swapping in one from an 02-04. They look so much better and are cup friendly. But other then that your car is a wet dream!

u know i contemplated doing a full black conversion and even have the console and dash to swap but after installing the black door, kick, door sill and rear quarter panels i actually like the two tone look better. its different and may not be everyone's cup of tea as black seems to be the most desired interior color.
i may use the sn95 black dash and console for a future fox project however.
do u know if the 02-04 console is the same shade of gray as a 96-98?
DSCN2254.JPG

DSCN2257.JPG

DSCN2251.JPG

very, very nice!!!!!!!!!!!
tnx
hmmm I don't remember if I posted in your thread yet or not... lol.

Sick stang though man, best damn forbra I've ever seen! My favorite parts are the IRS, polished exhaust, and rims.
thanks a lot. the polished pipes are also one of my favorite parts of the IRS. with an sn95 rear most of the tailpipe is exposed from the side so i ended up going with a 3" tip that hides the 2.5" to 3" transition pretty nicely. i was considering doing a 2.5" tip and grind/polish out the welds to make it look seamless but ppl here talked me out of going with the smallish tip.

Sick car! Looks even better in person!
thanks man..it lived at nextgen for 4months. lol
Car looks sick man!

Wow....very very nice.
thank bro

Users who are viewing this thread