First Picture/Video Thread: Base/Grabber/Recaros

ModularSpeed

Suspension Guru
Established Member
Drag Radials, Drag Strip, NOW!

Please....

Just think, a set of sticky tires and some good weather, and you could have a shot at having the first '13 in the 10's.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
lol

or with my driving ability

first destroyed '13...i'm nervous driving the car now, gave it near full throttle in 1st a time or two, hit it some in second...

definitely no where near ready to 'go at it'

Salesman said ford recommends no full throttle for awhile (forgot what he said) and no top speed runs for a few thousand miles

(obviously not hurting the atlanta tests cars) but im gonna baby it..babied my '99, this one deserves the same

VNMOUS1

Established Member
lol

or with my driving ability

first destroyed '13...i'm nervous driving the car now, gave it near full throttle in 1st a time or two, hit it some in second...

definitely no where near ready to 'go at it'

Salesman said ford recommends no full throttle for awhile (forgot what he said) and no top speed runs for a few thousand miles

(obviously not hurting the atlanta tests cars) but im gonna baby it..babied my '99, this one deserves the same

I know where you can get a stunt double. And he comes with a set of Bogarts and slicks. :cool:

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
if anyone has specific requests..go ahead and PM me...posting them int he last thread didnt work, i was too busy, and I'm too lazy to go ciphering through everything ;)

Donnie-RN

Established Member
What image is projected from the bottom of the mirrors when you unlock the doors? The regular mustang has the pony image. It'd be cool if it projects the cobra :)

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
P5180039.jpg

That image is oh so close....if you can, how about a shot that shows the cat a little better. I'm trying to discern how/if they differ from '11/'12 cats.

Thanks.

Tb

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
P5180039.jpg

That image is oh so close....if you can, how about a shot that shows the cat a little better. I'm trying to discern how/if they differ from '11/'12 cats.

Thanks.

Tb

I'll see what I can do. The front splitter is SOOO low I'm afraid I'll need 10 foot boards just to get her up on a ramp, and my garage floor is DESTORYED from a bathroom remodel that we literally finished a week ago (well, almost finished).

I've got long enough arms I might be able to get some better pictures just by sticking the camera under there and going to town on the click button. :-D

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I do know that I'm shocked at how loud the car is from the factory. My '99 GT has o/r H with Stingers, so it's super loud..but I didn't expect this tone nor volume from the car with cats and stock mufflers.

It's soo damn intoxicating. I've had more small kids point and smile thus far than adults, but a few have turned and looked.

No other Mustang drivers have flagged me over yet, but I'm just waiting.

h34d

Back In The Saddle
Established Member
Congrats man! I hope you like the Grabber as much as I do!

Would appreciate your impressions of the seats. I've only sat in '12 Boss recaros and am seeking some good first-hand news about them.

Again, congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread