First Picture/Video Thread: Base/Grabber/Recaros

7ONE7

B737 DRVR
Established Member
Thanks for all the pics! Now my weekend is going to be even tougher, have to work and wait.....picking mine up on Thursday.....

DepWraith

Established Member
Thanks for the pics. Ordered mine 3-22 but still not scheduled (bummer). Any chance you can take a few pics of the exhaust near the back and possibly take a measurement of the openings on the rear where the tips exit? I'm looking to buy some new mufflers for when mine is finally here but thinking we might have a hard time with the dual tips...

blair223

Established Member
Thanks for all the pics! Now my weekend is going to be even tougher, have to work and wait.....picking mine up on Thursday.....

Do you have a confirmed delivery date? Mine went from production to in transit on 5/17. Anyone with a confirmed delivery date know how long they were "In Transit" after production? Wondering if I will have mine before Memorial weekend

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
two questions to the OP!

I see you have an IU hat... Are you a student (saw the used books in the background)

If yes to either, I live literally 3 minutes from the university, and have a decent camera if you want a nice shoot!

question number 2.

Have you actually attempted to put the baby seat in the car. I am expecting in January, and although I am going to TRY to attempt to keep the car, I need to see if its even possible to ride my wife and a baby simultaneously.

Thanks !!!

Awesome car, and looks like you have a great family too

Im expecting in august too, the car has built in child locks in the seats in the rear. Baby seats will fit with no problem, another member here had posted a pic installed in his 2012 GT500 :beer:

peteypab2133

Established Member
Im expecting in august too, the car has built in child locks in the seats in the rear. Baby seats will fit with no problem, another member here had posted a pic installed in his 2012 GT500 :beer:

awesome, now I just have to convince my wife that I can still afford this. I had already put money down in March then she found out in May :rolling: Already cutting corners on all my other habits. The good news is, that modding is going to have to be minimum to enjoy it.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I haven't tried putting the baby seat in the '13...that's more for the '99.

I would imagine it will fit in the car, but your passenger is going to get their face blown off by the air bag if it were to deploy.

I'll get pics of the exhausts with a tape measure next to them for you, in addition to some video footage of the apps/lcd screen, and the CF drive shaft and cats.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I see you have an IU hat... Are you a student (saw the used books in the background)

Awesome car, and looks like you have a great family too

I've got an IU degree, live up toward the IN MI border, just north of Fort Wayne. The books are my wifes, she's taking graduate classes in nursing at a private catholic university in Fort Wayne called St. Francis.

03 VENOM

Established Member
Congrats, man!! Have a blast with it. Can you post more pics of the interior, gauges, boost gauge?

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Congrats, man!! Have a blast with it. Can you post more pics of the interior, gauges, boost gauge?
To please you guys, I'll go take care of some of the interior shots now.

It's hot out, but I think I can manage.

Let this hold you over till then. My brother in law and I went out crusing the town today, stopped at GM and Chrysler dealerships.

IMG_0602.jpg

IMG_0603.jpg

Decent shot from his grille.
IMG_0604.jpg

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I'm also getting much more comfortable with the car. The clutch *to me* has a very high engagement point, and is very quick and light.

Shifter is pretty precise, I like it A LOT compared to what I've had.

EDIT: I also noticed a slight brake squeak when coming to a stop. Only noticeable off of other buildings/cars.....any thoughts? Just going through their break in?

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
I'm also getting much more comfortable with the car. The clutch *to me* has a very high engagement point, and is very quick and light.

Shifter is pretty precise, I like it A LOT compared to what I've had.

EDIT: I also noticed a slight brake squeak when coming to a stop. Only noticeable off of other buildings/cars.....any thoughts? Just going through their break in?

try to avoid hard braking, because the breaks do need to break in, some squeaking is not unheard of....thanx for your thoughts on the clutch, good to hear :beer:

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
At this point I am going to post my biggest gripe with the car thus far.

The controls for the LCD screen are on the left side of the steering wheel. It reminds me of a basic NES control stick, left, right, up down, and an 'ok' button in the center. Simple enough, yet functional.

However, the way that the right button lays, it's tough to hit unless you have long baby fingers. The center of the wheel is just big enough to make it difficult to consistently push.

1:29 of the second video illustrates this as best as I can explain.
th_M2U00171.jpg

th_M2U00172.jpg

Last edited:

C5 KLR

Looks great man :coolman:
BTW how come you got the car already and ford still didn't release official numbers (0-60, 1/4 mile...etc) :dw:

How much you got it for? I need to start saving for this.

Users who are viewing this thread