FS: 2004 Comp. Orange Cobra - Whipple/Aluminator

CSSMIKETSI

Established Member
Ok this car is back up for sale, and I'd really like to get it moved somewhat quick. I am now selling for $28,500. That is what I bought the car for, and I have put over $10k into the car. $28,500 is my ABSOLUTE BOTTOM DOLLAR. The car is easily worth this, close to this stock, and it has a laundry list of quality parts.

Revisions to the original thread;

*No more h-pipe - The car now has a Prochamber

*Water temp gauge has been installed

*The car is no longer chipped - It now has the SCT X-cal

*When I got the car, the subframe connectors looked like a monkey welded them with bubble gum. The have been completely re-done, and look factory.

*It has a brand new OEM front lip (I got the car with a scratched one, and it made me crazy

*The car also has BRAND NEW fuel pumps installed (Ford GT pumps), and a new sending unit.

*New 02 Sensors

*The car dynoed at 555whp on 15-17psi. The car has a 17psi pulley, but the longtubes make it drop off a little. All on pump gas, and VERY safe.

With any questions what-so-ever, please call me directly - 513 659 1210 - I don't get on here that often.

Also, for those who asked, the vin number is - 1F1AFP48Y04F217461

Any more information anyone needs, just give me a call directly.

A few new pictures. For the new owner, I will clay bar and wax the car. The car is VERY clean, which is obvious in pictures, and in person.

IMG_5517.jpg

IMG_5519.jpg

IMG_5522.jpg

IMG_5525.jpg

IMG_5527.jpg

NOXCUSES

Z0SICK
Established Member
No he has an FRPP Aluminator Longblock (Purchased brand new 500 miles ago) - There IS a one year warranty on the motor

NOXCUSES

Z0SICK
Established Member
So you would sell a sweet comp o cobra that you just dumped thousands of dollars in for exactly what you bought it for, and than buy another rwd 350z?

CSSMIKETSI

Established Member
So you would sell a sweet comp o cobra that you just dumped thousands of dollars in for exactly what you bought it for, and than buy another rwd 350z?

I can't daily drive a perfect Cobra. Plus, I just fear that the mod bug will continue to bite me with the Cobra, and it'll end up twin turbo'd or something. I'd rather ditch the high car payment, and just drive the slow nissan for a while.

Last edited:

MachitRockit

Super SVT Poster
Established Member
Sex on wheels. if my 03 cobra sells soon. id like to pick this up. even tho im selling cuz i want a camed C6 vette. Id take THIS cobra over that!!

CSSMIKETSI

Established Member
28,500!?!?!? Im kicking you in the Junk!!:dw:

Don't worry, the way the economy is right now, I have no expectations of anyone actually buying it. I'm actually sorta in the mood to drive it. If I wasn't dynoing the twee-fiddy this afternoon, I'd drive the Cobra down to see ya.

upside

AWD V8
Established Member
i want this, and its close to me... i might have to come take a look at this.

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
So Sorry

Im so sorry you have to sell such a beautiful Cobra. By far one of the cleanest one's i have seen. Good luck finding a buyer. And trust me if i had the cash i would or even sell my 04 Mach to get my hands on yours. Good luck again.

Users who are viewing this thread